These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Videographer resumes for your reference.
- Implement positive campaigns and maintain NMJC & NMJC Athletic’s social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Livestream, & Simplecast.
- Provide support to faculty and staff utilizing web content management systems.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude while maintaining ability to effectively work in a team based environment.
- Coordinate training and provide educational opportunities for students, NMJC staff and local non- profits.
- Responsible for setting up lighting and microphones for the music video covers to ensure effective recording.
- Securing the video equipment needed to capture and effectively edit multiple angles for engaging conent.
- Operating multiple cameras on and off stabilization rigs to bring life to the final product.
- Coordinates with multiple clients and public relations teams to create videos of various lengths and purposes.
- Provides the client with detailed updates throughout the creative process.
- Works with public relations teams to create brand guidelines.
- Films, edits, and produces videos that help to expand the clients brand to a level that is satisfactory to the client.
- Daily experience providing accessible, relevant and dynamic information to a diverse constituency.
- Knowledge of new and emerging communications technologies /video trends, social tools and apps.
- Ability to deal courteously, effectively and tactfully with diverse populations including coworkers, general public and community organizations and groups.
- Videotapes program material for production using video camera equipment.
- Makes technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone.
- Assists a producer/director regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of pro- duction setting.
- Scouts different attractions in locations to secure activities to do for each episode of the vlog.
- Edits videos in a cinematic format with a 12 hour turn around.
- Promotes the daily video via social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr).
- Projects include Documentaries, Corporate Videos, Feature Films, Commercials and Music Videos.
- Pre-Production responsibilities encompass interpretation and communication of client’s vision and management of schedule and budget.
- Production duties involve creation of scripts and story boards, direction of talent and camera angles, lighting, audio and camera operation and management of crews.
- Collaborate with producers, engineers, freelance camera operators and management to identify equipment needs and design standard operating procedures and workflows for the camera department including equipment inventory procedures and camera shooting/operating guidelines.
- Maintain and operate broadcast equipment such as cameras, tripods, light kits, microphones, batteries and accessories.
- Actively improving the network by researching new products, shooting techniques, discovering improvements to existing technology, and building more relationships with team partners and members of the media.
- As a Camera Technician it was my job to find and make quick decisions on what shot is best.
- I also have to quickly do as the director requests before losing the shot he desired for his vision of the recording or streamed video.
- I also conducted interviews with musicians and other artists and assisted in the set up, tear down and care of the equipment.
- Camera operator for live TV, filming every Board of Education meeting and ceremony.
- Edit b-roll from ceremonies replays to be posted for both digital streaming and live TV.
- In charge of handling the set up as well as the video production equipment.
- Directed videos and designed photo shoots for clients in for brand promotion.
- Analyzed consumer data in order to effectively target core audiences.
- Created a strategic marketing plan in order to achieve maximum exposure and profit for the brand futuristically.
- Edit and compile the recorded videos to be prepped and ready to be aired on the university television station.
- Live stream campus events at the requests of the leaders of the other organizations on campus.
- Carry out any and all tasks delegated to me by the general manager of Wildcat Media.