These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Video Editor resumes for your reference.
- Assemble recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for broadcasting.
- The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and green screen.
- Collaborated interdepartmentally with C-level executives to create innovative strategies to improve our video department and increase base by over 20%.
- Read and edited surveillance reports for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.
- Produced videos using Adobe Premiere, based on client needs.
- Coordinated with inner-office staff to obtain resources requested for client needs, utilizing interpersonal communication.
- Ensured content was screened for accuracy, and up to client standards based on company policy.
- Communicated with investigators and case managers regarding missing content, or assignments needing further clarity or information.
- Video Editor for creation of final masters, versioning content and sound mixing, final compositions for broadcast and delivery of all media in assigned formats to corporate affiliates and clientele.
- Responsible for editing assigned projects, Quality Control, and maintaining proper legal standards & practices.
- Creation of promos for upcoming pay-per-view movies and export of final Transmission Masters to the desired format.
- Started out as apprentice editor and gained the knowledge and experience to work up to editor.
- Work with clients to create polished videos for broadcast, television and web delivery on tight deadlines.
- Use color correction, audio mixing, and motion graphics to enhance final deliverables.
- Operate tape decks for dubs (tape-to-tape and file-to-tape), along with playing out from decks for live feeds.
- Effectively edit raw footage received from global partners, and collaborate with Media & Public Affairs Coordinator to create short videos targeted to social media audiences.
- Aligned with communications team and Media & Public Affairs Coordinator to increase visibility of new videos and drive viewers to the company’s video content
- Proactively find and submit HelpMeSee video productions to relevant websites, festivals and contests, in addition, to planning and creating relevant audio podcasts.
- Assembled all raw footage, with camera shots that was recorded all on phone and transferred onto computer.
- Input uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer.
- Reordered fine-tuned the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Produce, shoot, and edit all video content as part of LivePerson’s in-house creative team.
- Work through all aspects of creation from development to production, budgeting, location management and casting.
- Coordinate productions through hiring freelancers and production companies.
- Developed a video style guide articulating and defining the look and feel of all video content produced for the company.
- Conversion of videos for appropriate viewing platforms of historical documentary and promo.
- Utilization of Adobe Premiere and other Creative Cloud software for editing videos.
- Management of editing library for videos, photography and graphic.
- Edit 8-10 product videos weekly for Chewy.com’s website and Youtube channel.
- Editing includes selecting clips, adding music, sound effect design, color correct, and more.
- Hold solid experience in digital technology and editing software packages.
- Worked on multiple successful web series (Gen Why, 5Stages, Insights, Labs), often providing daily turnaround.
- Edited branded content for ad campaigns and media conferences, for companies such as Coach and DailyMail.
- Assisted on sets as a videographer, sound recordist, and production assistant.
- Edits video content for PopSugar Studios to be shown on various social media platforms and their website.
- Works directly with the producer, design director, and creative director to create editorial content for brands including Benefit Cosmetics, Adidas, and Delta.
- Color-corrects and mixes sound for the videos.
- Edited niche documentary content for a wide audience by broadening the content’s scope and playing on pop culture themes.
- Ingested raw digital assets and finessed aged video to match newer 16mm film.
- Adhered to a post-production and finishing workflow and oversaw some QC tasks.