These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Photographer (freelance) resumes for your reference.
- Providing clear Picture Day direction and expectations for parents, school personnel and student helpers.
- Working closely with staff to establish appropriate classroom work flow and effectively resolve issues.
- Organizing materials, assembling necessary equipment and ensuring that all supplies are available on Picture Day.
- Representing Fantasy Dream Image in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and school rules and policies.
- Photographed high-quality images for both print and Internet distribution.
- Directed guests to the photo port location to view and purchase their pictures.
- Defined and recommended detailed solutions to capture images.
- Shot photographs in controlled lab, field and remote environments.
- Selected and altered secondary photographic features such as backdrops and lighting.
- Duties included opening and closing of studio for senior portraits.
- Uploading senior portraits, underclass, and candid’s. Processing and photoshopping candid and sporting events.
- Equipment set up and photographing underclass portraits.
- Shoot studio and on location photographs, consistently meeting deadlines and quality guidelines.
- Collaborate with studio team to ensure product workflow runs efficiently.
- Assist in the set-up and tear down of site and equipment and troubleshoot production challenges.
- Work well with diverse student populations with a wide-range of ages.
- Manage production workflow to meet art/computer graphics, publication and Web requirements.
- Prepare design layouts, specifications and selection of most appropriate media presentation, in both print and Web formats, to achieve the department’s desired goals.
- Create usable, innovative Web interface designs and modifications as needed.
- I am motivated and detail oriented professional who specializes in documentary style photography.
- I work mainly with natural light and supplement with a flash only when needed.
- From photographing large music festivals for national magazines, to small intimate weddings for low budget clients, to high end destination weddings, I can adapt to any type of environment while remaining professional and diligent with my work.
- Portrait, Wedding, Lifestyle and Commercial Photographer specializing in children and family photography.
- Freelance photography work published in Minnesota Monthly Magazine.
- Developed, maintain and implement marketing plan that includes social media, website, print and networking events.
- Technically proficient in camera equipment, film, lenses, filters, and lighting.
- Photograph private clients including products for medium sized corporations, and lifestyle portraits, live concerts and product photography.
- Proficient in 35mm, medium format, color or black and white.
- All post production and printing using Adobe products.
- Schedule appointments and arrange pricing with contracts after consulting with individual or group clients.
- Provide photographic services in a wide variety of areas including, portraiture, group photography, graduations, etc.
- Modify, edit, and color-correct 100s of photos on Photoshop in order to provide quality prints for clientele.
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction of prints and re-word and re-edit photos if needed.
- Captured various forms of photography, including portraits, landscapes, advertisements and events.
- Edited, retouched and color corrected images utilizing various photography editing applications including Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Maintained a digital portfolio to advertise and demonstrate professional quality photographs.
- Scouted and traveled to various locations to perform original, artistic photo-shoots for clients.
- Prepare shoot sites as needed for particular projects Consult with clients regarding photography packages, service hours and other fine details.
- Utilize artistic vision to realize client idea and add a professional, timeless flair.
- Perform-production image processing to remove flaws and enhance pictures using Photoshop, Lightroom and other software.
- Maintain high levels of clients satisfaction by explaining processes and fees in detail and following through on all promises.
- Built relationships and consulted with clients during pre and post production to meet their needs.
- Specialized in Fashion, Portraits, Architecture, and Products.
- Edit and manipulate photos for clients’ desired end product.
- Retouch photos/videos using Lightroom, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro.