These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Operations Manager resumes for your reference.
- During my tenure, employed, developed and groomed seven employees who were promoted into management roles.
- Charged with mitigating risk to clients by developing and managing department employees including interviewing, hiring and coaching Document Review Specialists for optimum results.
- Partnered with Federal Agencies regarding operational risk in processing legal documents submitted for account holds on customer deposit accounts: City, State and Federal Government Agencies including Internal Revenue Service.
- Operations Manager for Quality Control and Assurance concerning legal transactions including partnering with other lines of business.
- Responsible for the efficient and profitable operations of the business, including all department-related activities and working with vendors and 3rd Parties when needed.
- Accountable for profits and losses, hiring and termination of workers, training and development, inventory, sales promotion execution and merchandising.
- Manage all issues, customer complaints, community relations, compliance, policies and other administrative duties.
- Ensure cleanliness, safety, production and inventory is well-stocked, rotated, inventory.
- Manage a staff of over 280 employees in addition to 8 project managers.
- Develop proposals and make recommendations on improving operations and procedures to maximize production and profitability.
- Participate and collaborate in the formulation of current and long range plans to achieve company growth.
- Evaluate staffing levels and participate in the selection and hiring of personnel.
- Act as a communications liaison between regional management and area Teams to create a positive work environment.
- As operations manager for a small company the daily tasks were always changing.
- I handled many different projects that involved critical thinking and adaptability.
- Worked my way from the counter operations to operation manager, and head of counter operations for all four locations.
- Headed the strategic planning, financial performance, financial analysis, and operations of a Top Producing Real Estate Team with $20MM in Sales.
- Prepared and produced all Financial Statements, Budgets, Financial Analysis, and Client Real Estate Analytics to support Buyer, Seller, Commercial and Investor relations.
- Contributed to doubling the sales growth ($5MM, $10MM, and $20 MM) by standardizing processes and procedures to support client contact programs, client touch programs, and referral programs.
- Manage inbound/outbound activities, including: receiving, packing and shipping.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls specific day-to-day operations within the hub.
- Direct warehouse personnel to achieve prescribed objectives and shipping of customer orders while maintaining the highest possible warehouse on time shipment and low shipment defects.
- Reporting weekly analysis of entitlements and warranty reclamation to core team and senior leadership.
- Oversee and manage the development of Budgeting, financial Forecasting, and Operating Plan with a budget of 10+ million.
- Provide weekly data to key vendors regarding Intel Security products.
- Training, counseling, hiring of new and promoted team members in current division as well as others.
- Developed a fleet of trucks to service customers that preferred contact with repeat owner operators to manage freight, and customer service.
- Maintained DOT compliance, log audits, fuel tax reporting.
- Improved operating ratios, driver retention greatly improved, due to utilization of drivers over their assigned accounts.
- Works with overseas offices, agents, carriers and staff to ensure proper handling of cargo and timely delivery of cargo.
- Helps coordinate import transportation for multiple large accounts including routing approval, tracking and trucking dispatch.
- Manages operations staff including training, problem solving, and new account implementation to ensure customer service standards and KPI’s are met.
- Audits files and researches billing discrepancies to ensure compliance, customer satisfaction and maximize profit retention.
- Spearheaded overhead decrease by 30% in one year while achieving 53% increased production.
- Conceptualized and initiated Lean processes in all aspects of daily operations to boost efficiency.
- Wide-scope project management and concept-to-completion product design and production.
- Manage quality assurance programs, supervising, hiring, and training other employees, monitoring existing processes and analyzing their effectiveness; and creating strategies to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Provide client requested engineering and inspection services for shutdown/turnaround, maintenance, capital and new construction projects as well as provide surveillance inspection, pipeline inspection, maintenance inspection.
- Ensure client engineering, construction/fabrication and or inspection needs are met and or exceeded.
- Daily Inspection of departments, consulting with associates to identify opportunities and develop and prioritize action plans with timely follow up.
- Ensure consistent delivery of acceptable metric scores such as credit acquisition, loyalty program, core processes being in place and Backroom receiving efficiency.
- Provide first person coaching and leadership on the execution of action plans based on the weekly playbook process, daily department walks, member feedback surveys, and customer/associate interactions.