These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Senior Account Manager resumes for your reference.
Senior Account Manager
- Leader of team of Account Mangers which manage multiple accounts.
- 2nd level contact for key clients & brokers of varied sizes and across different industries.
- Managed complex accounts by providing long and short-term strategies that met or exceeded client/broker expectations.
- Provided high level of service & strategic solutions to assigned accounts to support client retention.
- Collect payments from customers, make sure every account is current and in order.
- Daily call through as well as collecting/repossessing past due accounts.
- Able to de escalate situations as well as dissection of past due files. Ect.
- Able to deliver and lift 300lbs + with dolly/floor dolly/ etc.
- As an account manager I was responsible for direct sales and membership follow up of all my clients.
- I made extensive phone calls to hot leads and potential members on a daily basis.
- I tracked and logged paper work and kept records of all my efforts to reach out to clients and made extensive notes about all my new members as to make sure they were connected in all the departments of the club.
- Responsible for all facets of medical billing and accounts receivable management including charge entry, payment posting, customer service and follow-up in accordance with practice protocol with an emphasis on maximizing patient satisfaction and profitability.
- Managesystem at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy and to provide feedback to the other front office staff regarding patient registration.
- Responsible for reviewing the physician’s coding at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy, timely payments, and to maximize revenue.
- Establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing staff.
- Managing a sales team, customer service departments, and account executives to ensure that operations are running smoothly, clients are satisfied, and funds are being spent properly.
- Creates budgets, forecasts, and schedules to make sure that products and projects are ready on time and running correctly.
- Responsible for keeping clients pleased by solving account problems, while obtaining a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Establishing and managing ongoing relationships with customers and local businesses,with a focus on building rapport.
- Ensuring all compliance standards for conduct, confidentiality, and accurate reporting are met.
- Improving marketing initiatives by segmenting customers based on purchase behavior to increase.
- Answering service calls by helping current customers with needs policy changes, help understanding invoices , solving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Run lists for potential multi-line opportunities within current customer database to expand business. Utilizing sales promotions and discounts to expand and achieve greater customer product adoption.
- Ability to explain to customers, in-depth products details to verify they have a firm understanding of what their policy actually covers.
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal and external individuals to verify in a constructive manner issues that may affect product offerings.
- Increase account penetration with strategic sales of products and services.
- Communicate proactively with all customers to strengthen and expand relationships.
- Persuade current customers to sign written agreements by providing ongoing information of contract details and use of strong negotiation skills.
- Generate revenue growth by utilizing consultative selling skills in conjunction with value propositions.
- Identifies and implements tactics aimed at influencing run rate associated sales such as overall pricing strategy, custom opportunities.
- Map out key contacts, key labs, key decision makers, to prioritize prospecting efforts, accounts and opportunities.
- Utilizes all internal resources and systems to provide quotations and/or negotiate long term pricing for continued and incremental growth of the territory.
- Managed a client portfolio of 20-25 clients at one time, with an open position list ranging from 50 – 150 open positions at one time.
- Conducted weekly phone calls with each client to review open positions, candidate status and feedback.
- Managed a Vendor Partnership with other Recruiting Agencies nationwide.
- Managed an internal staff of 10 Recruiters, as well as the Contingent Employees located at clients nationwide.
- Directed IT Sales Staff in prospecting, sales meeting, proposal creation, RFI/RFP completion and new client MSA execution, client job order intake calls.
- Directed IT Recruiting Staff on allowcation, understanding of open client requirements, contractor questions, on/off boarding requirements.
- Directed Administrative Staff on contractor on/offboarding requirements (background and drug test administration, new hire paperwork, time sheet reporting, expense and payroll check administration).
- Independently manage and grow relationships with 35 different accounts.
- Maintain constant contact with clients to develop offering and answer needs.
- Conducted performance audits on a regular basis and as needed with customers and carriers.
- Oversaw maintenance and updating of client communication logs.