These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Recruiter resumes for your reference.
- Recruited and hired employees for pharmaceutical, broadcasting, consumer goods, technology and engineering clients.
- Hired Patient Care Reps, Pharmacists, Accountant, Sr. Director, Application Development, National Account Managers, Corporate Trainer, Marketing Associate, LPNs, RNs, Sr. Corporate Counsel, QA Analyst, Network Infrastructure Administrator, Help Desk Analyst, Pricing Specialist, Software Engineers, Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer.
- Utilized LinkedIn, Dice, CareerBuilder, Zip Recruiter and Indeed, niche boards and industry associations to source candidates.
- Coordinate recruitment events, such as open houses, job fairs and college fairs.
- Conduct all backgrounds checks on candidates and followed up with candidates when additional documents were needed.
- Develop and implement a system to track all candidate submittals, interviews and starts.
- Responsible for full time/part time /permanent/contract recruitment for clients requiring.
- Evaluated and matched candidate resumes to the client requirements to determine the best applicant for the job.
- Negotiated wage rates, benefit packages, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Sourced candidates through job boards such as internal ATS Job Diva, Career Builder, Monster, Dice, Zip Recruiter and other social mediums such as LinkedIn, indeed.
- Worked in the direct hire division with a successful track record of placements.
- Experienced in the Technical, Accounting and Finance, and Administrative Support space.
- Fully vetted all potential candidates with detailed screening and in person interviews.
- Created a pipeline of professionals via LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and CareerBuilder.
- Organized all prospective clientele on a daily basis in order to utilized time efficiently.
- Managed recruiting and staffing initiatives for Fortune 500 companies.
- Performed complete recruiting processes including; sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checks, employee orientation, retention and redeployment.
- Utilized Internet job sites, employee referrals, company databases, and career fairs.
- Established positive working relationships with HRA funding source and all workforce partners to optimize funding, customer satisfaction and community relations.
- Manage program day-to-day relationship with customer, staff and vendors addressing concerns promptly with an action plan to ensure satisfaction, contract renewals, and positive positioning for acquiring future business.
- Monitor staff performance, providing feedback implemented Performance Improvement Actions Plans.
- Co-created and piloted a new recruiting process for the company to create a more effective method for selecting and hiring candidates.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing potential administrators and managers to staff 20+ offices, nationwide.
- Collect accurate and timely data to evaluate the new process as well as assist management in people-planning activities.
- Enhance the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process by providing assistance and guidance.
- Managed receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Wrote reports and correspondance from dictation and handwritten notes.
- Made copies, sent faxes, returned emails to our clients etc, and handled all out going correspondance in a timely matter.
- Qualify candidates through research & phone interviews; provide recommendations & feedback.
- Build rapport & maintain solid relationships with hiring managers and candidates by establishing credibility & trustworthiness; consistently establish resourcefulness & excellent problem solving skills.
- Effectively represent the needs of both sides through clear and consistent communication.
- Networked with industry contacts, association memberships and associates.
- Pre-screened all resumes prior to sending them to corporate hiring managers for consideration.
- Facilitated all new employee orientations to foster a positive team attitude.
- Created and completed personnel action forms for all hires, terminations, title changes and terminations.
- Address questions from managers, and outside agencies regarding the status of candidates.
- Interview prospective candidates to assess qualifications and capabilities regarding specific positions.
- Cold call an average of 100 people per day regarding different job opportunities.
- Guide candidates through the application process and addressing any of their concerns.
- Partnered with two talent acquisition professionals to recruit for positions across 120+ departments using the ApplicantPro tracking system.
- Conducted phone screens for open positions focusing on basic qualifications, compensation and benefits.
- Maintained weekly HR functions (i.e) MBTA, employee passes, and discounted movie ticket programs.
- Organized all current and former employee files, including confidential updates to contact information.