These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real HR Manager resumes for your reference.
- Provide inputs on policy changes required within business line to Corporate HR historical data, business requirements and priorities.
- Review and study metrics received on various factors like, attrition, headcounts, and vendor costs.
- Review and provide inputs for the HR budget.
- Review the finalization of budget and seek approvals; Track execution to budget and take corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Serve as the Directive HR Manager liaison to head chairman effectively communicate and present critical financial matters within the care center.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Supervision of 1 Location 11 employees including 4 doctors liaison two Internists , Pulmonary Specialist, Cardiologist and Pediatrician.
- Developed, recommended, and implemented core HR policies and procedures.
- Maintained Company records and reports, organizational chart, fulfillment document and newsletters.
- Served as the primary HR representative for managers and supervisors to ensure appropriate HR support.
- Main point of contact for two large acquisitions, one of which is international.
- Successfully implemented multiple HR programs, which ensured consistency throughout the Company and provided supervisors and managers with critical tools to enhance productivity.
- Established performance management systems for professional and non-exempt employees, by implementing numerous protocols, including progressive discipline and performance improvement plans, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and post job positions from company managers to internet sites such as Monster.com, Indeed.com, Linked In and local paper.
- Source and screen all resumes and enter into applicant tracking system.
- Contact and coordinate scheduling with employment agencies to recruit permanent/temp/temp to permanent exempt / nonexempt positions.
- Ensure all positions have clear job descriptions, work with management to develop new descriptions as needed.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and alignment of Human Resources strategy and initiatives to achieve business goals, foster a high performance culture, and attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with employee and management population through demonstrated understanding of business needs – departments, jobs, structure, processes, and talent management.
- Serve as project lead in areas related to performance management, talent development, organization effectiveness or compensation planning by identifying and clarifying priorities and evaluating milestone accomplishments.
- Manage vendor relationships with payroll, insurance carriers, legal consultants and other service providers.
- Liaise with building management to coordinate facilities upkeep and coordinate with contractors on office layout and planning and implementation of office systems and equipment.
- Manage accounts receivable/payable, credit card expenses, client billing and file archives of all contracts.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director-USA by managing calendars, travel arrangements, drafting new business contracts, monitoring emails and all correspondences.
- Maintains the work structure by creating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Manages all onboarding logistics for new hires and offboarding of terminated employees.
- Manages benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, annual open enrollment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Liaises with payroll to ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner.
- Oversees special employee events and employee recognition programs.
- Handled onboarding of employees (new hire document processing & training & orientation) in addition to off boarding (exit interviews- separation document processing).
- Coached and supported employees on day to day concerns, career development, and any arising conflict.
- Served as the primary point of contact for the HR department and responded to employees’ inquiries regarding policies & procedures and employment laws and advised managers and supervisors on best practices.
- Provide support and guidance to management team with all performance management, disciplinary and employee relations matters.
- Stay abreast of legislative changes and maintain updated postings of all legally required notices and company policies.
- Ensure compliance of new hire documents and benefit administration.
- Leading and directing the human resource department to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement.
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.