Human Resources Managers are in charge of employee-related matters. They work to establish a positive work environment and company-employee relation. They oversee benefits and compensation, assess training, evaluate policies, interview and select employees, and coordinate administrative functions. An HR Manager needs at least a Bachelor’s degree, but some employers require a Master’s. Applicants must have excellent communication, organizational, administrative, and budgeting skills. They must be empathetic, decisive, and interculturally competent.
A good resume is well-written and concise. It should be neat and easy to read, listing previous experience in a logical order.
Our resume samples will provide you with multiple examples of what you can include when writing your resume.
The Best HR Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real HR Manager resumes for your reference.
- Provided inputs on policy changes required within business line to Corporate HR historical data, business requirements and priorities.
- Review and study metrics received on various factors like, attrition, headcounts, and vendor costs.
- Review and provide inputs for the HR budget.
- Review the finalization of budget and seek approvals; Track execution to budget and take corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Maintained and enhanced performance standards of over 600 employees through the implementation of HR management techniques that included recruitment, training and development, succession planning, performance management, ethics training, and employee compensation.
- Serve as the Directive HR Manager liaison to head chairman effectively communicate and present critical financial matters within the care center.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Supervision of 1 Location 11 employees including 4 doctors liaison two Internists , Pulmonary Specialist, Cardiologist and Pediatrician.
- Created policy guidelines that led to an 80% annual turnover rate.
- Developed an aggressive compensation plan based on company financial results.
- Developed, recommended, and implemented core HR policies and procedures.
- Maintained Company records and reports, organizational chart, fulfillment document and newsletters.
- Served as the primary HR representative for managers and supervisors to ensure appropriate HR support.
- A determined effective method for attracting quality candidates to the organization.
- Designed and implemented procedures, policies, and methods in recruiting, onboarding, and orientation of all employees.
- Main point of contact for two large acquisitions, one of which is international.
- Successfully implemented multiple HR programs, which ensured consistency throughout the Company and provided supervisors and managers with critical tools to enhance productivity.
- Established performance management systems for professional and non-exempt employees, by implementing numerous protocols, including progressive discipline and performance improvement plans, policies and procedures.
- Supervised the processing of layoff notices to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Coordinated the entire department by developing effective communication skills and team-building successes.
- Prepared and post job positions from company managers to internet sites such as Monster.com, Indeed.com, Linked In and local paper.
- Source and screen all resumes and enter into applicant tracking system.
- Contact and coordinate scheduling with employment agencies to recruit permanent/temp/temp to permanent exempt / nonexempt positions.
- Ensure all positions have clear job descriptions, work with management to develop new descriptions as needed.
- Managed or held key leadership positions in various departments including Payroll & Benefits Administration.
- Assisted with the development, implementation, and alignment of Human Resources strategy and initiatives to achieve business goals, foster a high performance culture, and attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with employee and management population through demonstrated understanding of business needs – departments, jobs, structure, processes, and talent management.
- Serve as project lead in areas related to performance management, talent development, organization effectiveness or compensation planning by identifying and clarifying priorities and evaluating milestone accomplishments.
- Employee Relations; Recruitment & Onboarding; Training & Development; Employee Performance Management Plan.
- Regularly trained for three industries – Human Resources, Business Development Manager (sales), Business Development Manager (marketing) , and Sales Manager .
- Managed vendor relationships with payroll, insurance carriers, legal consultants and other service providers.
- Liaise with building management to coordinate facilities upkeep and coordinate with contractors on office layout and planning and implementation of office systems and equipment.
- Managed accounts receivable/payable, credit card expenses, client billing and file archives of all contracts.
- Provided administrative support to the Managing Director-USA by managing calendars, travel arrangements, drafting new business contracts, monitoring emails and all correspondences.
- Created a first-class HR department to support the departments’ needs.
- Maintains the work structure by creating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Assessed, analyzed, and assisted employees with employee relations and benefits.
- Manages all onboarding logistics for new hires and offboarding of terminated employees.
- Manages benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, annual open enrollment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Liaises with payroll to ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner.
- Oversees special employee events and employee recognition programs.
- Managed payroll administration, training, development, and counseling.
- Handled onboarding of employees (new hire document processing & training & orientation) in addition to off boarding (exit interviews- separation document processing).
- Coached and supported employees on day to day concerns, career development, and any arising conflict.
- Served as the primary point of contact for the HR department and responded to employees’ inquiries regarding policies & procedures and employment laws and advised managers and supervisors on best practices.
- Maintained personnel files and ensured compliance with legal requirements such as EEO reporting, workers compensation report requests, employee orientation documents, and manuals.
- Decided if promotions would be awarded based on productivity reports for the month and anticipated results for the next quarter.
- Provided support and guidance to management team with all performance management, disciplinary and employee relations matters.
- Stay abreast of legislative changes and maintain updated postings of all legally required notices and company policies.
- Ensure compliance of new hire documents and benefit administration.
- Gathered statements from subordinates before making decisions about promotions or salary increases.
- Initiated discipline with support of management staff when problems arose within the department.
- Leading and directing the human resource department to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement.
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Consistent follow-up ensured corrective action had been taken by employees.
You need to make sure your resume stands out amongst the other candidates. It is the first impression that employers have of your work experience and skills. Use the samples above to put together a resume that best suits your needs and helps you get the job you want.