These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Independent Contractor resumes for your reference.
- Building and cultivating relationships with customers through personal interaction.
- Expert on product knowledge, understanding features and benefits and sharing with clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and loyalty.
- Empower the process improvement of high-profile clients such as Invesco, SunTrust Bank, Timken Steel, Barclaycards, VMWare, Deloitte Tax LLC, and Axalta/DuPont by officiating cost-effective financial technology analysis and FP&A services.
- Served as intermediary consultant for Hyperion DRM and HFM/HTP applications for organizations.
- Escalated the conversion of Hyperion HPCM cost allocation activities from third-party vendors to internal operations.
- Managed and directed streamlined IT risk and control assessments across all lines of business for identifying issues and improvements to be implemented including effectiveness of risk mitigation controls.
- Provided reporting for senior level management for managing and monitoring the corporate wide IT risk and control assessments (using RSA Archer) including identifying potential audit issues requiring risk acceptance / risk mitigation and follow-up of past due assessments.
- Key stakeholder in the eTrading controls review including evaluating existence of controls, high level design and control response, existing control testing maturity and conducting some level of independent testing to assess confidence in current implementation.
- Contracted to multiple companies including Alpine cartage, Quick international, Gio express, Metro trucking, XPO logistics, & JV transportion.
- Making deliveries to customers in the tristate area specialinzing in medical equipment, audio visual, lighting, and computer racks and servers with professional white glove service.
- Vehicles operated Single axle tractor with 48&53Ft dry vans, Tandem axle straight truck and straight truck.
- Launch marketing initiative by building reputation in local community, google advertising and strategic partnership with other companies, generating customers and contributes to the company sales.
- Coordinate interpretation and translation assignment requests with qualified interpreters or translators and respond to any issues.
- Keep track of the translation process including translation, post-editing, proofreading and formatting.
- Obtained samples of petroleum products to ensure that the samples represent a general character and average condition of the material inspected.
- Ensured the industry standards were met by measuring petroleum product volume.
- Calculated and reported data accurately and independently resolved discrepancies promptly.
- Met incoming customers and provided immediate assistance.
- Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice.
- Completed purchases with cash, credit and debit payment methods.
- Evaluate and edit academic manuscripts for students at multiple academic levels.
- Consult on research paper development, project mapping, and content.
- Review manuscripts for audience appropriateness and adherence to academic publishing specifications.
- Line edit papers for correct English usage, structural and organizational integrity, logical presentation, pacing, narrative flow, mechanics, and voice.
- Demolish existing structures and buildings in preparation for renovation/construction using pick axes, sledge hammers, and/or power tools.
- Load and unload building materials, machinery, and tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Gather and empty trash, including recyclables, and dispose of waste in proper receptacles.
- Designed a fundraising plan for a theatre company seeking investors for the production of an off-Broadway play.
- Provided marketing, website design and content strategy for a health and wellness company.
- Supplied demographic marketing and artwork strategy for a children’s book author.
- Knowledgeable in general carpentry, site preparation, concrete foundations, and framing practices; able to complete multiple projects skillfully and within allotted timeframe.
- Prepared various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, burning, sanding, sandblasting and other means as necessary.
- Mixed, matched, and blended various paints, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired color, consistency, and drying properties.
- Proficient with hand and power tools to including core drills, air compressors, saws, chisels and squares.
- Guide emerging companies in implementing processes and systems for efficient operations and project management.
- Launch new business development initiatives in diverse markets by developing sales pipelines and establish methods of managing sale cycles.
- Perform market analysis and identify areas of growing revenue through strategic partnerships and innovative solutions to clients’ needs.