These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Architectural Designer resumes for your reference.
- Created construction drawings and supporting materials for residential interior design projects.
- Designed floor layouts and detailed drawings for high-end residential projects.
- Developed 3D room renderings for client presentations.
- Develop complete FF&E presentation packages for the client to review and approve.
- Prepare and revise specification books including budget pricing for entire project.
- Build strong relationships with owners, vendors, manufacturers and co-workers through daily communication.
- Survey existing conditions of facilities to determine possible architectural problems for future renovations.
- Designed and detailed interior and façade designs and space planning for multiple projects including restaurants, airport retail kiosks and stores, residential renovations, restoration, and civic and community buildings.
- Rendering and graphic design for client proposals and presentations.
- Created detailed construction documents for fabrication, installation and construction.
- Furnish architectural design and drafting services for established architectural design firm.
- Participate in construction meetings interfacing with project managers, engineers and foremen.
- Utilize CAD and Revit applications with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Responsible for schematic, architectural, and construction drawings and visit sites to verify the work.
- Coordination of construction drawings and Conducting client meetings.
- Looking into New York and New Jersey building codes for various projects.
- Produce commercial and residential drawings for documentation and reference for each design process.
- Consult with clients and organize meetings to appropriately inform logistics, time frames, and design boundaries.
- Assess projects on site with exacted measurements for refinements in renovation.
- Designed and managed projects for numerous high end retail stores.
- Standardized architectural details and drawing formats for retail division.
- Worked closely with the principals to develope and prepare presentations for design competitions.
- I practiced design strategies delivering tailored residential experiences utilizing the cutting-edge of architectural technology.
- My professional experience includes detail drawings, assembling CDs and maintaining client relations.
- During development I tested multiple variations and best-use cases for residential programs that resulted notably in the redesign of a light-well and adjacent stairway.
- Design and Build work for several commercial projects, institutional, medical, educational, and industrial buildings.
- Assisting in developing the entire architectural development of a project from schematic design through construction, in collaboration with other departments and team members to formulate drawings consistent with the owner’s agreement and budget objectives.
- Developing construction documents and preliminary structural framing plans to provide guidance for structural engineering development as well as basic footing and foundation wall designs.
- Coordinated engineers and consultants in restoring and modernizing the United Nations complex.
- Extensively researched architectural designs and organized submissions; Gained a rich understanding of numerous cultures, commemorative spaces and building elements within the context of historic preservation and sustainable design principles.
- Produced construction documents and evaluated the conditions of the United Nations’ exterior gifts (statues and sculptures) for relocation and protection.
- Introduced modern building techniques using my practical engineering skills that I had acquired through my training.
- Prepare working drawings showing plans, elevations, sections, materials and finishes, as well as other aspects such as layouts, plumbing, drainage, car parking and landscaping using AutoCAD.
- Calculated the quantity and quality of materials needed, material and labor costs and project completion dates.
- Developing shop drawings and specifications after project approvals have been obtained.
- Reviewing cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside consultants and vendors to ensure adherence to contract and notifying the principal architect of discrepancies.
- Verifying the work of contractors, ensuring specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to contract documents.