These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real People Manager resumes for your reference.
People Operations Manager
- Transitioned to Canary’s People Ops Manager role.
- Continuing all of my generalist duties while taking on planning and decision making on a more independent and strategic level and also all recruiting duties.
- Recent projects include implementing a PEO and re-leveling the organization.
Manager Of People
- Overhauled billing and created a process document; currently training Benefits contact to start managing.
- Panel presenter on Core Values/Recruiting and associated impacts, within 6 months of hire, for company-wide conference.
- Interfaced with multiple levels of management, including Owner/President(s), National, Regional and Area Directors.
- In this tech start up, provided complete HR framework including leadership and coaching to managers and employees on all aspects of HR the organization.
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures to further the values and strategic vision of the business.
- Manage key HR initiatives Create and promote a fun, positive, fast-paced, accountable culture.
- Hiring: from interviewing to the orientation process, with an emphasis on team building.
- Creating schedules that balances availability with the needs of the business.
- Initiating payroll and managing time keeping for all employees.
- Creating training plans according to the needs of the business but also to the individual.
- Conflict resolution and counseling for employees including work-related issues as well as personal.
People Department Manager
- Correctly receive orders, processed payments and respond appropriately to guest concerns.
- Communicate clearly and positively with co-workers and management.
- Resolve guest complaints promply and professionally.
- Maintain a neat, well groomed appearance including impeccable personal hygiene.
- Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers.
- Devised and published metrics to measure the organization\’s success in delivering world class customer service.
- Responsible for department’s daily operations, high-volume customer service as well as setting, monitoring and driving sales goals.
- Maintained a high level of standards for employee service and knowledge.
- Recruited, interviewed, hired, developed, evaluated, coached and counseled employees.
- Company and departmental monitoring of various software that process ACH and Point of Sale products.
- Evaluate and monitor calls to determine compliance standards and approved Quality Control.
- Consumer/Customer and retail support.
Associate Manager Of People
- Promotes and models legendary service; creates a culture of hospitality in the store and salon.
- Understands, manages and executes the GEM Program in accordance with company standards.
- Builds success through the development and optimization of people.
Assistant Store Manager – People
- Utilizing Dayforce on a daily basis to write schedules based on planned efficiency, monthly incentive budget plans, and associate availability.
- Managing payroll based on sales, hours, monitoring payroll, time edits, and payroll approval.
- I also conduct monthly LP assessments, quarterly safety assessments, maintain an LP target store investigation, LP video review, and basic office and computer tasks.
- I help maintain a positive customer service experience and going above and beyond to make customers happy trough being the customers hero.
- Customer loyalty through the courteous and efficient resolution of disputes, complaints, and discrepancies.
- Motivated and enhanced employee morale which resulted in low turnover and progressive staff development.
- Reputation as an efficient manager of people and resources with a record of integrity, dependability, and exceptional customer service.
- Lead and develop Film Crew and Supervisors to perform the “Essential Functions” of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational, and administrative duties.