These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Restaurant Server resumes for your reference.
- Served food and beverage orders to Guests in timely manner
- Learnt the menu to explain offerings to Guests
- Partnered with other Servers to ensure Guests have everything they need
- Performed opening and closing duties
- Delivered prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Offered helpful guidance with menu offerings, responded knowledgeably to questions.
- Helped with dessert and beverage preparation and ensured all dishes are present well and are to order before serving promptly to guests.
- Periodically checked in to ensure guest needs are met, then graciously presented an accurate check and collected payment at the conclusion of the meal.
- Pre-bussed whenever possible
- Interacted with guests to take drink and food orders
- Ensured prompt delivery of food to guest tables
- Maintained a working knowledge of the liquor, beer, wine, and food served at the Club and suggested pairings of food to wine or beer
- Handled all checks according to Club procedures in timely manner
- Ensured cleanliness of lounge, ensuring polished flatware, clean glassware, and plates
- Observed restaurant diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with food, beverages and service: immediately recognized and responded to any guest needs and/or requests.
- Maintained tables and station according to the standards throughout the dining experience.
- Communicated to the Manager-On-Duty any and all situations where a guest may express concern or dissatisfaction with any aspect of the dining experience.
- Correctly presented the guest check and processed payment for all food and beverages sold.
- Performed all duties and maintained knowledge of all standards and the regular procedures
- Greeted and seated guests.
- Took orders and delivered great food.
- Suggested new menu items like our limited time offerings or flavored coffees.
- Received payment for the Cashier and madecorrect change.
- Willingly assisted team members without being asked.
- Extensive knowledge of menus
- Communicated clearly
- A team player
- Provided exceptional hospitality for the customers
- Helped to keep the restaurants clean, completed side work, and organized supplies as needed.
- Warmly and enthusiastically greeted each guest
- Made food/beverage recommendations
- Took food/beverage orders and entered into the POS in a timely manner
- Quickly and courteously addressed any guest questions or concerns
- Worked with both BOH and FOH team members to ensure timely delivery of guests orders
- Loved to assist guests and possesses great guest relations skills.
- Guest focused and liked to multi-task.
- A team-player, creative, and fun-loving
- Understood the proper state and federal liquor laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- Kept tables clean, removing dishes the guest is no longer using
- Guided guests through menus, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food and beverages
- Took accurate orders and partnered with team member to deliver great food
- Assisted in tasks to ensure a clean and safe restaurant
- Provided friendly and attentive service
- Anticipated guests needs
- Had a profound knowledge of and passion for wine, beer, and spirits
- Loved Guest service!
- Hard-worker and a team player
- Certified in responsible alcohol service where required by state, city, or municipality
- Provided total guest satisfaction.