These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Caterer resumes for your reference.
- Assist in preparation of food items for the day and dating products for doctor’s lounge and conference rooms.
- Setting up and breaking down of doctor’s lounges, conference rooms, catering or special events.
- Maintain daily logs, Ensures that all work areas and serving utensils are cleaned and sanitized.
- As a caterer for one of the largest BBQ franchises in Texas my responsibilities included following listed procedures for packing and transporting food and equipment, on-site food preparation, safe food handling and service.
- In this position I drove many vehicles from standard vans to larger box trucks, both company owned and rentals.
- This position also required strong physical capability, attention to detail, sticking to a schedule, and being flexible with a client’s various needs.
- Provided a pleasant and efficient experience to thousands of customers on a daily basis.
- Maintained a work ethic noteworthy to the point where co-workers would request me specifically.
- Mediated disagreements between coworkers which lead to compromises that greatly improved efficiency in the workplace.
- I am a caterer, cashier, food runner, server, greeter, busser, and I also do kitchen prep, expo, and some cooking.
- I work hard to accommodate my catering customers outside of restaurant with a professional and excellent experience as well as the customers in the store.
- I work in a fast paced environment and take on many responsibilities.
- The job would start with the group unloading the truck full of catering supplies and food.
- Then we would clean up and most of crew would serve food as some would begin bussing after people finish their courses.
- After it is all finished and the guest leave we would clean up the event and pack everything back into the truck and head to the head quarters.
- Conducted inventory and restocked items throughout the day.
- Restocked the salad bar and buffet, refilled condiments, organized event area and swept and mopped floors.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the Catering menu and products.
- Providing one-on-one customer service for parties ranging from 10 to 2,000 guests.
- Maintaining a clean, healthy environment consistent with serving food.
- Managing time in order to maximize preparation and service of multiple events.
- Set up tables, landing chairs and serving stations for full-service banquet.
- Maintain clean and organize dining area to facilitate work and minimize safety hazards.
- Greet guests, serve food and beverages in designated order and quickly remove dishes at the end of each course.
- I work for a catering company who provides catering for music production.
- We have contracts at different venues ( Staples Center, Honda Center, The Greek, etc ).
- We cater to rehearsals, concerts, shows and festivals for different artists.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills while constantly interacting with clients.
- Excelled at communicating to coworkers and customers in a fast pace environment.
- Sustained constant professionalism while handling stressful situations.
- Provided full service catering events including, transporting goods, prepping, setting tables, served breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as preparing dietary meals.
- Managed anywhere between $10,000 -$15,000 of the weekly production budget.
- Coordinated with vendors, to provide healthy and nutritious food and snacks to cast and crew.
- Oversaw vendors, restaurant owners, chefs and delivery personnel in all of their duties.
- Assisted guests in order selection, recommended specific menu items, and ensured prompt, accurate service.
- Collaborated in creating attractive front -of – house displays to market new products.
- Ensure events are properly equipped and properly executed in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Reset banquet as specified by manager to ensure readiness for other functions.