These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Parts Advisor resumes for your reference.
Parts Sales Advisor
- Parts Sales, customer advisory, stocking, shipping and handling also receiving stock.
- Inventory assessment, billing parts, warranty, returns and core returns.
- Including sending cores back to specific places to receive core credit.
- To attend to walk in customers and take care of any needs they may have.
- On occasion step in and help the back counter with service tickets and special orders.
- Helping management stock and special orders parts to keep stock levels at a maximum.
- Maintaining with understanding how to manage high gross margin with discounts and how it effects sales.
- Followed checklists to verify that all important parts were examined.
- Communicated with customers regarding vehicle issues and potential repairs.
- Contributed to repeat and referral business by using strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Provide quality service to customers and technicians by assessing customer needs, advising and selling with a high accuracy rate to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and specials and ensure customers are exposed to full product line.
- Monitor inventory and manage warranty parts maintenance process.
- Helping answer whole sale parts phone calls Helping stock and put away parts in its correct location.
- Counting parts to maintain accurate inventory on shelf’s And other duties assign by management.
- Completed courses for Star Certification and other courses related to the position.
Auto Parts Advisor
- Administered sales of parts and accessories to retail and wholesale customers via telephone, internet and over-the-counter.
- Provided dealership service department with parts and information to repair and maintain customer vehicles.
- Ordered after-market and OEM parts from third-party vendors for pre-owned vehicle certification.
- Coordinated with vendors and shipping companies to ensure all orders were fulfilled.
Parts Advisor/Key Holder
- Responsible for comparing all incoming shipping manifests with their corresponding purchase orders to make sure shipments were complete.
- Insure accuracy of incoming daily stock of approximately $5000.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization and record transactions on customer receipts for 25 per day.
- Assist in both daily and weekly inventories, and responsible for ordering parts, tires and accessories for Mercedes and other high-end makes and models cars and SUV’s.
- Cross-trained and handles retail, wholesale and back counter.
- Assist with daily inventory, receiving stocking and shipping. Scan daily inventory for order as needed.
- Assist technicians with on hand parts and ordering of specialized parts for custom repairs as needed.
Auto Parts Specialist
- Facilitate used auto parts sales in a high volume inbound call center.
- Place phone orders for auto body shops, auto service centers, used car dealers and new car dealerships.
- Arrange for delivery of parts to correct location, perform in depth searches for parts by contacting other yards for available parts and broker parts to clients.
- Quoting and selling various parts and materials for forklifts and other heavy machinery and equipment.
- Substantial phone and email use to communicate with various vendors and customers.
- Worked closely with the sales department to assist specific accounts in stocking on site parts as well as quoting parts for their fleet maintenance needs.
- Assist both wholesale and retail customers in selecting required parts while keeping customers updated of the status of orders.
- Answer 25-50 phone calls a day providing price quotes, delivery updates and other information.
- Maintain inventory of parts and shop materials daily via cycle counts.
- Communicate estimated parts ship and arrival time, including regular updates.
- Manage company Amazon account which includes keeping online inventory updated, tracking and shipping online orders, generating monthly internet sales reports.
- Assist in multiple departments including front retail counter, back service counter and shipping department.
- Assist service technicians in providing the correct parts needed for services and answering technical questions regarding the parts.