These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Loan Processor resumes for your reference.
- Loan Processor-worked remotely and independently as liaison between borrowers, loan officers, and borrowers to provide highest level of customer service.
- Processed loan application, employment verifications, ensured applicants met program and product guidelines for FHA, VA, and conventional loans.
- Took loans from application to closing in a timely manner meeting or exceeding timelines.
- Review file for correct stacking order, AU findings for initial determination and appropriate documentation.
- Re-review documentation in file, input any changes into the computer systems and re-run for a correct AU Determination.
- When all conditions are received, make any changes necessary to the computer system and resubmit to the AU system.
Mortgage Loan Processor
- Recommended process and systems improvements such as district policy and student placement.
- Researched, negotiated, implemented and tracked public relations activities.
- Developed workable solutions for recurring problems for individuals, educators, and families.
- Attended and collaborated in program meetings, treatment reviews, and executive boards and committees when necessary.
- Greet customers, make loan payments, pay down or give advances on revolving lines of credits, balance general ledgers.
- Review consumer and real estate loans to make sure they are in compliance with banking regulations and loan policy.
- Update credit tracking and release titles and deeds when applicable.
Senior Loan Processor
- Responsible for Conventional, FHA, VA, and New Construction loans for purchases and refinance.
- Assisted in the production of a training manual for New Hire Loan Processors.
- Managed the Loan Processor help desk to ensure all questions were answered.
- Created a daily report to ensure all lock alerts were completed and disclosed.
- Responsible for reviewing DU Findings and gathering all pertinent information from the borrower to make a qualified loan decision.
- Limited credit signing authority, including clearing conditions and issuing changes to the terms on previously approved loans.
- Responsible for verifying conditions of loan approval which may include customer income/assets documentations.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by being proactive in communication with customers (may include realtors, attorneys, builders, financial planners).
- Works with Loan Officer to determine product suitability; communicates changes to loan officer.
- Complies financial and other needed data to complete loan file.
- Orders supporting documentation, such as appraisals, 4506T, verifications of employment, verifications of deposits, etc.
- Evaluates loan applications for reasonableness and, if needed, escalates files for further evaluation.
- Obtain and review all necessary documentation to meet FHA, VA, and Conventional underwriting guidelines.
- Run all scenarios through various underwriting systems including, Loan Prospector and Direct Underwriter.
- Extensive communication with the borrower on updates and needed items.
- Review title commitments, appraisals, income documentation, bank statements, Truth In Lending, and The Good Faith Estimate, ensuring the loan is in compliance.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publication; maintaining personal networks; participation in professional organization.
- Performs a variety of other technical and special assignments as may be required in accomplishing and exceeding the division’s goals and objectives, or the Small Business Administration mission.
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.
- Assist the real-estate/mortgage loan officer in all aspects of the origination process.
- Process loan applications; Review verified information for conformity with program guidelines.
- Assist in clearing approval conditions; Assist in shipping files to investors for purchase after closing.
- Assist post-closing and/or quality control department in obtaining any missing documentation needed in order to render a loan saleable into the secondary market.
- Communicate with borrowers, title companies, and insurance agents to ensure efficient loan closings.
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and processing up to 15 mortgage loans at one time.
- Accountable for ordering all appraisals and ensuring timely delivery.