These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Property Manager resumes for your reference.
- Orchestrated a property overhaul to include overdue inspections, file audits, staff training, and gaining resident trust.
- Maintained accurate and impressive financial statements and files.
- Maintained occupancy of 95 – 100%, maintained low delinquent rents of less than 4%.
- Presented an excellent image of the company and its services to customers, coordinated, and communicated well with clientele and management at all levels.
- Assist in the performance of all necessary functions to facilitate tenant move-outs including; sending lease termination instructions, providing tenants with their security deposit estimate, ensuring property keys are returned upon vacating and all utilities are in good standards.
- Drafting memos and making phone calls to tenants related to lease issues and preventative maintenance scheduling.
- These calls may also include inquiries related to rent collection.
- Issuing keys to technicians, vendors, and agents. Logging said keys out/in, and ensuring all keys are returned.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Daily I accomplish all financial objectives with focus on collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing a monthly budget and analyzing variances.
- With an average occupancy of 97% I increase rentals with product knowledge and aggressive marketing tactics.
- I service my property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing occupancy rules, inspecting vacant units, planning renovations and contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Responsible for all daily administrative duties to ensure successful operation of the asset; including, but not limited to move ins and move outs, bank deposits, voucher processing and posting, resident relations, work order generation, reporting requirements as established by corporate personnel, and a variety of other tasks.
- Operate within established budget constraints which equates to positive Net Operating Income monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Maintain resident files according to regulations set forth by both Section 8 and LIHTC requirements.
- Develop team members through individualized education, scheduled trainings, and partnering with other team members at sister properties.
- Generate, review, and execute all Enterprise Income Verification reports in accordance with HUD regulations.
- As a property manager my responsibilities are to run and maintain the property, while making sure I also provide excellent customer service.
- Daily duties consist of renting units, selling merchandise, preparing and reviewing lease with customers, making calls to customers regarding their account and collection calls.
- Also making sure the property is well kept, customer ready.
- Ensure resident satisfaction at all times by responding courteously, promptly and professionally to resident’s needs.
- Ensure professional management and development of leasing/marketing staff, and property maintenance personal.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and prepare quarterly report for audits.
- Responsible for the collection, processing, and validation of federal affordable housing paperwork.
- Assists in legal proceedings as needed, judgment filings, writs and preparation of exhibits as necessary.
- Controlled monthly budget expense control increasing year end net operating income.
- Approve and sign all applications, move-out dispositions, invoices, and Onesite input.
- Maintain marketing and promotional efforts to ensure adequate traffic and leasing activity.
- Responsible for the coordination of leasing events such as open house, monthly community meetings and resident functions.
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial properties.
- Managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial properties.
- Responded timely and courteously to problems and requests of tenants.
- Present and prepare annual budgets and monthly reports to owners and stakeholders with detailed financial analysis.
- Oversee management and operation of a commercial asset with a $2.4M budget.
- Reduce expenses, increase rents, to increase NOI and property value.
- Negotiate service agreements, select contractors and suppliers, provide quality control oversight, and implement cost reduction initiative, review and measure compliance.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competition through consistent evaluation of market conditions and trends.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income by implementing cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Monitor and document all income, including delinquencies.
- Handle customer complaints personally to verify they are properly handled.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, deposits, and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.