These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Leasing Agent resumes for your reference.
- Use application checklist to ensure all documents requested were submitted with the application.
- Accurately Prepare and thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease-related paperwork, from the applications, process through move out.
- This includes processing housing applications, preparing move in information, lease files, renewal leases, completing move out request and any other forms utilized as they relate to leasing and resident relations.
- General clerical assistant including answering phones, taking messages, managing, filing.
- Received customers cordially by greeting them and providing them with information on vacant apartments available for rent.
- Held long discussions with the clients to assess their needs regarding properties.
- Kept up with all paperwork such as applications, agreements, credit and employment checks and move-in packages.
- Resolved customer queries and doubts over the phone and in personal meetings.
- Maintained and documented accurate records of new and existing customers for future business purposes.
- Conduct tours of vacant and occupied units and answer questions regarding the unit, the amenities, the services of the building, and the neighborhood.
- Perform criminal and financial background checks utilizing OnSite.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that each prospect is contacted and followed up with in a timely and professional manner.
- Generate prospect traffic through marketing efforts including Street Easy advertising, community outreach, broker blasts, and constant contact updates.
- Manage daily emails and phone call inquiries as well as updating unit availabilities on excel spreadsheets.
- Organizing and categorizing tenant information to produce a yearly demographics sheet on excel.
- Conducted background and credit checks of prospective tenants while maintaining high occupancy in building.
- Manage calendar, answering phones, returning calls, following up with clients and filing paper work.
- Oversee completion of all necessary paperwork and ensure proper customer service.
- Engaged in all aspects of research including backgrounds checks, weekly pricing and sales calls with senior level staff.
- Close sales by assisting client to make the right selection based on affordability, family needs, and personal preference.
- Develop a strong relationship with current and potential future consumers.
- Resolve all issues promptly such as assisting customers exit old vehicles with the guidance of management.
- Established and implemented client follow up system to maintain client satisfaction level.
- I process leasing paperwork, including the application, leasing agreement, credit checks, and move-in packets.
- I support overall marketing techniques in the promotion, advertising, and marketing of properties.
- I maintain an accurate and a thorough knowledge of all the aspects of the property, specifically in areas like leasing and pricing information, availability, expiration of leasing contracts, and the sizes of properties.
- Responsible for providing information about the property and the community to the prospective clients.
- In charge of keeping track of all leasing paperwork, including application papers, leasing agreements, employment and credit checks, and lease move-in packets.
- Supports marketing team with promotions and leasing specials for the property.
- Ensure building inventory is up-to-date, compile and submit daily, weekly and monthly traffic, application and lease completion reports.
- Present properties and amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Walk prospects through application process, secure payments in accordance with company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Interacted and assisted new clients interested in leasing residential and corporate apartments and condominiums.
- Booked appointments, set up showings showed properties helped clients to determine which unit best suited their needs.
- Presented new, renewed and terminated leases as needed per agreements.
- Responsible for proper communication and scheduling with maintenance, utilities services and contractors as needed for new occupancy and vacancies.
- Assisted the leasing director in managing 5 Goldfarb property rental buildings throughout Manhattan.
- Rented apartments for the owners quickly, found them quality tenants, rented at market rate or higher in buildings with rents up to $25,000 per month.
- Served at a busy front desk by courteously answering multiple phone lines, showed vacancies to walk in’s, and attended scheduled appointments between the 5 buildings.
- Executed lease agreements, created ads for rental vacancies, negotiated lease renewals, worked closely with the maintenance department and building supers.
- Schedule meet, and show property to prospects; and ensure that unit closely matches the client’s’ requirements.
- Execute lease packages for each rental and maintained an occupancy rate of over 85 percent.
- Assist in developing marketing plans, internet ads, print ads and direct marketing.
- Maintain up to date database and ensure to collect & deposits fees associated with moveins coordinating and with property ma concerning renovation’s ,repairs,leases,with communicating with all levels Company with a large profollio.