These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Leasing Consultant resumes for your reference.
- Experience with multitasking that comes along with lease ups, and stable buildings.
- 70% of my last 294 unit building was leased primarily by me as the only leasing consultant two months ahead of schedule.
- Closing ratio 45% averaging nearly one lease per day, Often multiple leases per day.
- Proficient in YARDI, PopCard, Onsite, ENTRATA, & all other administration related duties.
- Create virtual tours, providing prospects with additional exposure to properties.
- Development full knowledge of application information required, screening process and policies regarding rentals.
- Advertised client properties on website, though, social media and real estate guides.
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
- Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
- Conducted apartment tours, answered questions and highlighted selling features and benefit of the property.
- Processed and verified applications in a timely manner which increase the likelihood of successful rentals.
- Collected application fees and deposits and kept accurate records of all financial transactions.
- Schedules appointments with prospective tenants to view property and/or model apartment.
- Inspects unit once tenant moves out, checks for damages, and determines what portion of security deposit will be returned to previous tenant.
- Responsible for ordering maintenance and/or vendors to complete tenants reported repairs in a timely manner.
- Analyze and prepare income documents and projections for city housing program.
- Manage administrative functions that include guiding new residents through the application and move-in process, performing background / credit checks, writing up leasing contracts.
- Maintain lease files and application documents including entering and lease documents and addendums.
- Work closely with vendors and contractors for accurate completion of projects and maintenance.
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community polices.
- Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities on the property.
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material.
- Part of a hardworking management team that provides customer service and sales support for 201 unfurnished and corporate apartments.
- Oversee the daily operation including resident relation and retention, auditing move in and move outs, and monitoring the office.
- Developing departmental reorganization strategy resulting in order to improve workflow, accountability, customer response.
- Qualify prospective residence, completing application process; explain policies and procedures of community.
- Managed high volume of inbound and outbound call from current and prospective residence in regards to community.
- Promote positive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
- Maintain communications with residents, applicants and representatives of other companies.
- Walk tour paths, vacant units and make readies on a daily basis in awareness of “curb appeal” of properties.
- Review unit availability and record all traffic in the computer on a daily basis.
- Electronic review of applications, verify qualifications of applicants and confirm approval/denial of application within 24 hours.
- Ran daily reports for rental insurance, property occupancy, and past due work orders.
- Welcomed prospective residents, by giving them a full descriptive tour of the property, showing them available units in their budget and complient with their move in date, ended it by always asking for the sale.
- Process and complete new move in and renewal paperwork by confirming residents rental history, credit scans and employment.
- Greeted prospects in person and by taking telephone inquiries, helped applicant with the application process.
- Interviewed and ran credit and background checks, verifying all documents and information be true.
- Very knowledgeable working with diverse community and handling extreme situations.