These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Images Of resumes for your reference.
- Prepared documents for scanning, indexing and verifying records accurately.
- Enhanced process and workflow for quality control within department and with other teams to reduce mistakes.
- Maintain high level of productivity while helping team members through training and coordination of efforts.
- Review and evaluate developed x-rays, video tape, or computer-generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
- Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during scan.
- Record, process, and maintain patient data or treatment records and prepare reports.
- Review new biomedical equipment by conducting tests to ensuring adherence to standards.
- Installing new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
- Maintains biomedical equipment by setting preventive maintenance schedules and conducting tests, to include following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Proposed evaluation of biomedical equipment by conducting tests and analyses.
- Performs periodic auditing of all Imaging documents of all member files and images incorrectly open and saved in the Imaging System.
- Develops/Utilize extensive knowledge of imaging, encoding and Troubleshoots equipment malfunctions, works with IT Staff in resolving issues.
- Working with third party vendors in coordinating off-site storage, special projects record retention and destruction.
- Organizes, prepares, maintains inventory and tracks documents for retention or destruction according to Federal regulations.
- Imaging new Dell and thin client PCs for use in the University Health System’s Robert B Green campus.
- Configured and updated Microsoft, Citrix and proprietary software for the immediate use by hospital staff.
- Configured network PCs and thin client to use network printers and other devices such as pen pads and palm readers for staff and registers patients.
- Provided support for the Retina Surgeon in all office procedures, including sterile environments with both outpatient surgeries and intravitreal injections.
- Coordinated the clinic’s involvement in several Phase III Pharmaceutical Studies including data collection, image collection, analysis, and record keeping.
- Provided excellent service and interaction with many patients, physicians, and medical professionals.
- Responsible for all diagnostic image collection and maintenance of technical instruments.
- Performs quality control process, reviewing scanned documents page by page, amending any errors noted, ensuring the accuracy of all records.
- Deletes any errors during QC process, rescans documents if necessary, and determines that records are batched within the appropriate section.
- Reviews further for accuracy to ensure records are scanned as clearly as the original record allows, and that all documents are properly stored with the correct identifiers (ECP and DCP) through the validation process.
- Responsible for radiographic examination utilizing diagnostic radiographic equipment.
- Contributes to the efficient operation of the department ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care.
- Supervises daily work procedures and performances of diagnostic technologists.
- Schedules technologists and patients/exams/procedures and assigns daily work; reviews work and clinical processes, procedures and systems to ensure quality, patient care and clinical standards/goals are achieved.
- Imaging (scan and index) documents received from the branches such as signature cards, POA and other identified documentation in accordance with approved SLA.
- Perform Quality Control process (Call Back Verification) that includes but not limited to image quality, accuracy of image and accuracy of indexing of documents.
- Uploading imaged documents received from lending units, branches and other departments to the appropriate folders in imaging system.
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
- Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
- Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
- Maintained records of materials removed from files, date-stamp materials and type labels.
- Performed document retrieval and purging consistent with detailed indexing policies and procedures.
- Adhered to safety and security procedures to ensure document security and confidentiality.
- Personally responsible for all covers, color/retouching and creation of the issues weekly (3-9) versions.
- Hands on experience with internal color/black and white images, promotional arts pages, cartoons, illus- trator files, plus flatbed scanning.
- Also versed in page manipulation/creation and color for several “in-house” Conde Nast publications (Lucky, Architectural Digest, Portfolio, Allure, and Men’s Vogue) File evaluation from input to final printing pdf’s for transmission.