These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Dietary Aide resumes for your reference.
- Working as a dietary aide I was able to be amongst a staff group who all have the desire to aide to the elderly.
- Within this position I was able to interact with a few of the guest there and get to hear the stories.
- Responsibilities that I had to withhold with my group are to set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order, prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook and deliver dishes and trays at designated times and rooms.
- Communicated with the kitchen staff, dietitians, and doctors to assure compliance with complex and frequently changing dietary needs of clients.
- Communicated with other team members to ensure food was prepared on time and correctly.
- Verified that prepared food met all standards for quality and quantity.
- Prepared quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Online Tracking and makes sure all picked merchandise is delivered to the send area for the receiving team to pack and ship.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and work stations, including walk-in refrigerator units, and counter tops.
- Delivers trays to serving areas or to patients and returns trays for cleanup in a timely manner.
- Advised patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications and food selection and preparation.
- Planned and prepared a wide range of meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Separated and scrubbed used dishes and cookware; cleaned cooking area after preparing meals.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Perform a variety of routine kitchen duties including the preparation and serving of food and various functions of the dietary office.
- Paying attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions for reading recipes, dietary needs and meal and orders.
- Serve meals and assist the residents in eating, as well as operating kitchen equipment and clean up after meals.
- Being compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents, as well as the residents’ family members.
- Prepares nutritious meals for patients, taking into account any dietary restrictions or special physicians instructions.
- Confirm that correct proportions are place onto trays before delivery to patients.
- Coordinated with registered dietitians with regards of nutritional needs by ensuring correct preparation and servings of food, beverages, and snacks within state guidelines and according too residents individual dietary needs and doctor directions.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas and serving areas throughout the day, practicing clean- as-you-go procedures.
- Follows all Sodexo safety requirements within assigned area of responsibility, as well as all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Eliminate cross contamination by processing and handling raw and ready-to-eat products separately.
- Ensures all service ware is handled in a safe/sanitary manner as per regulatory standards.
- Checks patient trays/ customer meals for accuracy and/or missing items & corrects as needed before delivery.
- Ensures that tray tickets correctly match food items placed on trays.
- Monitor activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- As a dietary aide I prepped food dishes, drinks, snacks, and desserts.
- I sanitized and worked in a timely manor to achieve food, and drink prep for other kitchen staff, cooks, and patients.
- I would serve the patients their trays as well as run the food line service.
- Make fresh coffee with industrial coffee makers, and properly sanitize dishes with industrial dish washer, wash pots and pans, clean and sanitize all kitchen and food surfaces.
- Prepare meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor according to planned menus established schedules resident requests and sanitary directives.
- Serve meals in resident rooms dining rooms and other designated areas.
- Load and distribute food trays and carts to residents rooms and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to dishwashing area.
- Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines.