Hotel Housekeepers clean living spaces. Their duties include dusting furniture, vacuuming, washing windows, changing linen, disposing of trash, and re-stocking bathroom products. This job has no education requirement, as it’s an entry-level position. Hotel Housekeepers must demonstrate consistency, time management, professionalism, an attention to detail, high sanitary standards, high stamina, and flexibility.
A good resume is well-written and concise. It should be neat and easy to read, listing previous experience in a logical order.
Our resume samples will provide you with multiple examples of what you can include when writing your resume.
The Best Hotel Housekeeper Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Hotel Housekeeper resumes for your reference.
- Thoroughly clean, disinfect, dust, make beds, vacuum, mop and restock rooms.
- Maintain garden by watering plants and keeping a clean ground.
- Assisted in the preparation of events; placement of chairs and tables, table setting, decorations, and cleaning of event room.
- Utilized extra time to help servers clear and set tables in restaurant.
- Logged daily work hours on the hotels’ computer system, updated records on a weekly basis, and offered assistance to management in resolving issues.
- Strip rooms, beds restrooms and any noticeable trash or debris from the entrance to the room.
- Wipe down and dust all tables, chairs, countertops and drawers.
- Wash and rinse bathtub, sink and toilet and sweep and mop floors or vacuum floors.
- Encouraged guest satisfaction through courteous service and cleanliness of public areas.
- Managed maintenance crew; conducted monthly training sessions for the housekeeping staff.
- Current position as a housekeeper is room maintenance, bathroom sanitation, and deep cleansing as needed.
- Daily guest interactions and accommodations upon request.
- Other duties include daily completion of board assignments along with special projects to meet hotels guest demands.
- A positive track record in attendance and work ethics has earned quarterly bonuses from high hotel earnings.
- Attended hospitality events to promote a superior image of the organizational image.
- Provided a clean, safe and sanitary environment for patients, guest and staff of the hospital.
- Always having a smiling face for staff, parents and guest to see.
- Hard working, trustworthy, responsible and reliable.
- Prioritized workloads of staff members; ensured quality control of room services, supplies, and equipment.
- Handled all aspects of housekeeping; handled all departmental maintenance, housekeeping, and food service assignments.
- Clean hospital floors and surfaces using predefined cleaning methods and procedures.
- Mix appropriate quantities of cleaning liquids and chemicals in accordance with state safety regulations.
- Dust, mop and sweep patientsâ€™ room, nurses and surgical units and administrative offices.
- Make beds using clean and disinfected linen and replenish supplies such as towels, blankets, soaps and shampoos.
- Ran employee meetings to encourage quality performance from all staff members after being given additional managerial responsibilities by management.
- Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy.
- Vacuums and buffs floors, shampoos carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Partnered with managers to develop and implement a budget/pay system; created a strategic plan for total employee compensation which exceeded previous years by 15%.
- Successfully negotiated an unsecured personal loan on behalf of a co-worker to purchase a duplex.
- Clean fully furnished hotel suites.
- Clean bathroom, dust, mop, vacuum rugs, sweep, clean glass tables, clean refrigerator, clean stove, microwave, clean coffee machine, clean counters and wipe down cabinets, wash dishes and dry them and put them in cabinets, make up beds with clean liens provide clean towels and washcloths,soap shampoo, lotion and condition.
- Take out trash, clean trash cans if needed, clean door knobs and baseboards and wipe down walls when needed.
- Taught profits, internal cash flow, and personal finances to the hourly and salaried staff through seminars. Created goals for individual team members’ weekly cash flow.
- Effectively completed extensive cleaning tasks for the home of a wealthy corporate executive.
- I perform turn down duties which consists of folding the sheets back on the bed.
- I place a glass and water bottle next to the bed and two chocolates.
- Also I high and low dust the rooms, collect the trash from the rooms, place clean wash cloths and towels in the bathroom.
- Conducted general domestic duties for a retired sanitation engineer.
- Guided team of cleaners based on task sheet completion rates, created individualized growth plans and evaluated performance based on customer service and attention to detail.
- Clean and maintain guest units and hotel common areas.
- Performed any laundry duties, Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms.
- Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at all times, Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests.
- Commanded an effective team responsible for planning and executing holiday festivities for office employees.
- Followed specific instructions regarding guest services, daily housekeeping, and facilities management.
- Performed a combination of duties to maintain guest rooms in a clean and orderly manner.
- Made beds replenished linen, Cleaned bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed rooms and hallways.
- Wet mopped floors and kept common areas clean, Washed and dryed linen.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding delays in-room cleaning.
- Maximized productivity of employees by delegating weekly duties and communicating progress in a timely manner.
- Carried cleaning supplies using wheeled carts.
- Clean rooms, offices, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment. Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Being responsible to clean rooms after each guestâ€™s check-out, making sure that the room is ready for next guestâ€™s check-in.
- Doing some vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, making beds and dusting.
- Clean corridors, lobbies and other public areas, and respond to housekeeping issues such as spills or broken glasses.
- Folding towel and bedâ€™s sheets and making sure that all appliances are in good working order.
- Accurately completed task sheets garnered maintainable data and solutions and encouraged the organization of cleaners to patients’ interest level.
You need to make sure your resume stands out amongst the other candidates. It is the first impression that employers have of your work experience and skills. Use the samples above to put together a resume that best suits your needs and helps you get the job you want.