These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Hotel Housekeeper resumes for your reference.
- Thoroughly clean, disinfect, dust, make beds, vacuum, mop and restock rooms.
- Maintain garden by watering plants and keeping a clean ground.
- Assist in the preparation of events; placement of chairs and tables, table setting, decorations, and cleaning of event room.
- Utilize extra time to help servers clear and set tables in restaurant.
- Strip rooms, beds restrooms and any noticible trash or debris from the entrance to the room.
- Wipe down and dust all tables, chairs, countertops and drawers.
- Wash and rinse bathtub, sink and toilet and sweep and mop floors or vacuum floors.
- Current position as a housekeeper is room maintenance, bathroom sanitation, and deep cleansing as needed.
- Daily guest interactions and accommodations upon request.
- Other duties include daily completion of board assignments along with special projects to meet hotels guest demands.
- A positive track record in attendance and work ethics has earned quarterly bonuses from high hotel earnings.
- Provided a clean, safe and sanitary environment for patients, guest and staff of the hospital.
- Always having a smiling face for staff, parents and guest to see.
- Hard working, trustworthy, responsible and reliable.
- Clean hospital floors and surfaces using predefined cleaning methods and procedures.
- Mix appropriate quantities of cleaning liquids and chemicals in accordance with state safety regulations.
- Dust, mop and sweep patients’ room, nurses and surgical units and administrative offices.
- Make beds using clean and disinfected linen and replenish supplies such as towels, blankets, soaps and shampoos.
- Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy.
- Vacuums and buffs floors, shampoos carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Clean fully furnished hotel suites.
- Clean bathroom, dust, mop, vacuum rugs, sweep,clean glass tables, clean refrigerator, clean stove, microwave, clean coffee machine, clean counters and wipe down cabinets, wash dishes and dry them and put them in cabinets, make up beds with clean liens provide clean towels and washcloths,soap shampoo, lotion and condition.
- Take out trash, clean trash cans if needed, clean door knobs and baseboards and wipe down walls when needed.
- I perform turn down duties which consists of folding the sheets back on the bed.
- I place a glass and water bottle next to the bed and two chocolates.
- Also I high and low dust the rooms, collect the trash from the rooms, place clean wash cloths and towels in the bathroom.
- Clean and maintain guest units and hotel common areas.
- Perform any laundry duties, Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms.
- Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at all times, Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests.
- Performed a combination of duties to maintain guest rooms in a clean and orderly manner.
- Made beds replenished linen, Cleaned bathrooms,dusted and vacuumed rooms and hallways.
- Wet mopped floors and kept common areas clean, Washed and dryed linen.
- Carry cleaning supplies using wheeled carts.
- Clean rooms, offices, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment. Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Being responsible to clean rooms after each guest’s check-out, making sure that the room is ready for next guest’s check-in.
- Doing some vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, making beds and dusting.
- Clean corridors, lobbies and other public areas, and respond to housekeeping issues such as spills or broken glasses.
- Folding towel and bed’s sheets and making sure that all appliances are in good working order.