These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Software Developer resumes for your reference.
Senior Software Developer
- Developing healthcare technology solutions to enrich patient lives through innovative products and services.
- Advanced knowledge of and familiarity developing applications in a team environment.
- Leveraging structured processes across all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Conceptualizes and develops new software programs and applications.
- Worked on the RESTFul Services by using JAX-RS through RestEasy library.
- Responsible for creating the Test Harness by using the JUnitEE.
- Supported UAT and System Testing cycles, fixed the bugs in both backend and frontend during the testing phase.
- Checking the request and response for a Restful WS using Rest tools such as POSTMAN and Advanced Rest Client.
Principal Software Developer
- Implemented a high availability web service that can be updated with no outage while under load from help desk personnel entering tickets in real time for phone-in customers.
- Created a 37% reduction in average time-to-close for Sev 1 tickets by fully automating an 11 project / 6.5 hour manual build into a continuous build / deploy system.
- Dramatically cut test and debug time for concurrent web service scenarios by building a logging system that groups web service logging into a single zip file per top level request.
- Cut maximum web page load time from 4.4 to 1.2 seconds as measured by our largest customer’s IT compliance auditor.
- Scripted custom data extractions and complex reports using T-SQL and PowerShell per customer’s needs.
- Experience writing T-SQL joins, stored procedures, views, pivot tables, and database patches.
- Wrote automated processes to send several daily data sets to Q2’s Risk and Fraud department.
- Created graphs to represent server performance on any given day, for any server in our data center using d3.js.
- Working with Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM for implementing the Web tier of the application with Oracle database.
- Understand and document existing legacy website code and create scalable, modular microservices to replace the existing website.
- Developing front-end content using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and Server side validations using plain JS.
- Cerner designs leading-edge health information technology.
- They offer strategies that empower organizations to know, manage and engage their populations.
- Their applications are developed with physicians in mind so they can focus on patients and not on technology.
- Providers can manage their day-to- day revenue functions with their integrated clinical and financial systems.
- Participated in updating all systems to the most current version of PHP Accomplishments.
- Designed and implemented billing system resulting in a 17% increase in overall company revenue.
- Developing and debugging applications written in C# / Visual Basic using multiple versions of Visual Studio and TFS.
- ADO.Net, data tables, datasets, SQL command and connection objects, table adapters.
- Creating reports using SQL procedures, RDLC, sub reports, Crystal Reports.
- Comparing different databases to match companywide range of data for consistency and accuracy.
- Using Spotfire to help create Perfect day reporting tool for company to see overall business functionality.
- Connecting to different servers to get the data that is necessary to help build accurate EHS dashboard.
- Helping automate weekly reports so it can monitor companies overall performance.
- Creating system documentation following RUP methodology, understanding client requirements.
- Programming portlets in the user interface for displaying them in our client portal.
- Optimized the rendering speed of a scrollable list component used throughout our web application using a React.js component; clients with older computers and slower internet speeds experienced drastic browser lag when thousands of items were rendered in the HTML, using React.js rows are only rendered when the algorithm finds it necessary.
- Developed and maintain a ASP.NET MVC project using a third party reporting library from.
- Extensive involve in analyzing business requirement and discussion with business users.
- Involved in enhancement of existing system based on the business requirements, database design, system analysis and Documentation Skill.
- Worked as Full Stack Developer and Developed Web Pages using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Developed GUI using .Net framework 3.5/4.0.and responsible for creating components using C#.Net.