These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Resume Apps resumes for your reference.
- Wrote, designed, and coded an iPhone application, “Gem Glide”.
- Collaborated with various Sound and Visual artists for the acquisition of art, sound, and music for the new iPhone applications.
- Leading a team of designers in the creation of new iPhone applications.
- Created IOS application that provides homebrewers with an easy and fast way to develop recipes and save them to their device.
- Full stack development of project, from Core Data schema set up to graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Released app on the Apple App Store on April 17th, 2017 and received extremely positive reviews.
- Currently working to integrate AWS features to create an online recipe sharing community.
- Created Ovrload, the first weightlifting app to allow users to track exercise Volume, Intensity and Frequency.
- Researched key UX considerations prior to making final additions/changes.
- Currently maintain/update the app for new versions of iOS and monitor app analytics for crash reports.
- Tic Tac Words is a game application I’ve developed from the ground up.
- The concept, its operation and gamer experience have taken dozens of hours to create.
- Market researching, social media research and gaming platform ideas were all explored in the making of the application.
- Performed integration with Salesforce and website ecommerce which require Salesforce Contact and Account to be created for user before checkout process completes.
- This allowed subscriptions to be created in Zuora, which then creates a quote in Salesforce.
- Created application to run as a SQL job that retrieved Salesforce Contact, Account and Subscription information for fulfillment process.
- Maintain and support production issues relating to website, web services and access to reports and datasets.
- Successfully prototyped and developed diverse commercial applications; responsible for writing test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Gained extensive experience applying and maintaining code in C# with Unity3D.
- Reviewed requirements and workflows for testability, performing QA testing throughout the development process.
- Maintain and groom the list of open development bugs to ensure active tracking of all issues.
- Proactively identify and correct errors detected during the compile process.
- Created “Surgery Protocols”, an iOS application in Objective-C to facilitate reviewing trauma or surgery related protocols through a series of flow charts and questionnaires.
- Programmed in an Agile environment through test driven development approach by utilizing Apple’s TestFlight.
- Reduced cost and coding time by using Google analytics and Backendless APIs instead of a physical server.
- Built an in-app feedback tool during beta testing to engage end user participation.
- Participated in the decision to utilized Apache Cordova to build the application, which in turn, significantly reduced development and research time by 60 percent.
- Created Windows desktop application for drivers as navigation tool.
- Implemented Dijkstra’s algorithm to search shortest traffic path by using Arc Engine SDK and C# .NET. Adopted flat design for UI, designed visualization of map resulting in user-friendlier app.
- Built iOS app to get users health record (height, weight, steps, etc.) from apple HealthKit and connect to the FHIR severs.
- Contributes to development of company web and app projects.
- Using the latest web technologies including Meteor, Ember, React, Cordova, jQuery, MongoDB, and SASS.
- Extensive use of npm packages and third party APIs.
- Provides mentoring and collaborates with peers regarding current software stack and best
Mobile App Developer
- Expertise in using Java Threads (Multi-threading, Synchronization), Annotations, Generics, Collections API and TCP/IP Sockets.
- Designed and developed Mobile Game Called GolfKeeper for Android and iOS OS and written business logic and coding from Scratch.
- Created many applications from scratch for different clients such as JWare Consulting Firm, LLC Travel & Local Texas, USA, GSMA (Global Mobile Radar), DMK Group, Lacuna Radar.
Mobile App Developer
- Used Xcode to export project to iTunes Connect, using TestFlight for testing and released new builds on the App Store.
- Worked on backend also in Java and used Spring and MySQL.
- Remote desktop support, installing Rovr software on remote computers for check cashing stores.