An App Developer develops applications for mobile devices, computers, and tablets. Their main duties are to design, create, program, test, and upgrade App software, sometimes with graphic designers. Employers prefer a Bachelor’s degree in a programming-centric field like software engineering or computer science. To be a successful App Developer, one must have high-level technical skills, be experienced in development methodologies, and know programming, coding, and software design. They must also be analytical, logical, a good problem-solver, and have an eye for detail.
A good resume is well-written and concise. It should be neat and easy to read, listing previous experience in a logical order.
Our resume samples will provide you with multiple examples of what you can include when writing your resume.
The Best App Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Resume Apps resumes for your reference.
- Wrote, designed, and coded an iPhone application, “Gem Glide”.
- Collaborated with various Sound and Visual artists for the acquisition of art, sound, and music for the new iPhone applications.
- Leading a team of designers in the creation of new iPhone applications.
- Performed both proprietary and open source programming for large multi-platform applications.
- Developed, implemented, and debugged test cases for all tests written to ensure the highest quality.
- Created IOS application that provides homebrewers with an easy and fast way to develop recipes and save them to their device.
- Full stack development of project, from Core Data schema set up to graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Released app on the Apple App Store on April 17th, 2017 and received extremely positive reviews.
- Currently working to integrate AWS features to created an online recipe sharing community.
- Successfully collaborated with other employees to provide and develop new features of software products in a timely manner.
- Created Overload, the first weightlifting app to allow users to track exercise Volume, Intensity and Frequency.
- Researched key UX considerations prior to making final additions/changes.
- Currently maintain/update the app for new versions of iOS and monitor app analytics for crash reports.
- Received highest recognition from clients for applications built/programmed from initial concept through final testing.
- Performed numerous small tasks to ensure adequate product quality and delivery.
- Tic Tac Words is a game application I’ve developed from the ground up.
- The concept, its operation and gamer experience have taken dozens of hours to create.
- Market researching, social media research and gaming platform ideas were all explored in the making of the application.
- Implemented, developed, and maintained an application program unique to a particular market.
- Identified, defined, and tested all business objectives involved in the development and use of the program.
- Performed integration with Salesforce and website ecommerce which require Salesforce Contact and Account to be created for user before checkout process completes.
- This allowed subscriptions to be created in Zuora, which then creates a quote in Salesforce.
- Created application to run as a SQL job that retrieved Salesforce Contact, Account and Subscription information for fulfillment process.
- Maintain and support production issues relating to website, web services and access to reports and datasets.
- Implemented the solution; identified the end-user requirements, researched the available technology, analyzed potential solutions to fit with end user needs.
- Successfully prototyped and developed diverse commercial applications; responsible for writing test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Gained extensive experience applying and maintaining code in C# with Unity3D.
- Reviewed requirements and workflows for testability, performing QA testing throughout the development process.
- Maintain and groom the list of open development bugs to ensure active tracking of all issues.
- Proactively identify and correct errors detected during the compile process.
- Created â€œSurgery Protocols€, an iOS application in Objective-C to facilitate reviewing trauma or surgery related protocols through a series of flow charts and questionnaires.
- Programmed in an Agile environment through test driven development approach by utilizing Appleâ€™s TestFlight.
- Reduced cost and coding time by using Google analytics and Backend less APIs instead of a physical server.
- Built an in-app feedback tool during beta testing to engage end user participation.
- Created a workable technical solution to meet user needs and defined business specifications for future upgrades that would further enhance performance.
- Participated in the decision to utilized Apache Cordova to build the application, which in turn, significantly reduced development and research time by 60 percent.
- Established and implemented a comprehensive quality assurance/quality control program for the software systems to ensure system reliability.
- Created tools for third party developers to code apps, including iPhone Apps.
- Created Windows desktop application for drivers as navigation tool.
- Implemented Dijkstra’s algorithm to search shortest traffic path by using Arc Engine SDK and C# .NET. Adopted flat design for UI, designed visualization of map resulting in user-friendlier app.
- Built iOS app to get users health record (height, weight, steps, etc.) from apple Health Kit and connect to the FHIR severs.
- Developed an iPhone app, iBody Tracker, which was a health and fitness tracking app with motivational structure and group participation.
- Created a Windows phone app with the purpose of increasing traffic on a website over time.
- Contributes to development of company web and app projects.
- Using the latest web technologies including Meteor, Ember, React, Cordova, jQuery, MongoDB, and SASS.
- Extensive use of npm packages and third party APIs.
- Created an app to help students manage their school work and student organization work by creating a database of assignments that users can access from their mobile phones.
- Achieved excellent scores on technical design and usability tests which helped me secure job offers in the software development industry as an app developer.
Mobile App Developer
- Expertise in using Java Threads (Multi-threading, Synchronization), Annotations, Generics, Collections API and TCP/IP Sockets.
- Designed and developed Mobile Game Called Golf Keeper for Android and iOS OS and written business logic and coding from Scratch.
- Created many applications from scratch for different clients such as JWare Consulting Firm, LLC Travel & Local Texas, USA, GSMA (Global Mobile Radar), DMK Group, Lacuna Radar.
- Developed program to assist clients in finding a physician by matching the client’s needs to the doctor’s approach.
- Co-developed, designed, and implemented an online registration system for a private school.
Mobile App Developer
- Used Xcode to export project to iTunes Connect, using Test Flight for testing and released new builds on the App Store.
- Worked on backend also in Java and used Spring and MySQL.
- Remote desktop support, installing Rover software on remote computers for check cashing stores.
- Designed and developed two competency testing programs for individuals suffering from substance abuse disorders.
You need to make sure your resume stands out amongst the other candidates. It is the first impression that employers have of your work experience and skills. Use the samples above to put together a resume that best suits your needs and helps you get the job you want.