These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real QA Manager resumes for your reference.
- Participated on the project kick off meeting and workshop to understand the project scope.
- Prepared the Estimation, Test Strategy and review the same with Project stakeholders to get the approval.
- Prepared RAT template and implemented the Requirement Ambiguity Testing to identify the early defects.
- Track resources and Cost on each stage and intimate the same to leadership team if any deviation on the plan.
- Led Automation/Testing team Offshore development programmers, Offshore leads and onshore QA engineers.
- Established Reporting, infrastructure and organization within offshore and onsite team members.
- Managed business critical projects (V5 Enterprise and FSAFEDS) for both mobile and desktop applications.
- Worked directly with development, project management and business teams to resolve issues and meet tight deadlines.
- Managing the development and application of a GQS (Global Quality Services) framework.
- Managing the development of software quality assurance (SQA) project plans and determining project scope and level of effort (LOE) estimates.
- Owning and Designing end to end testing strategy for HUB2 & BOB related applications which could include Desktop & Mobile testing scope using various tools for biweekly releases around the year.
- Managed international teams of up to 15 people to complete large projects quickly and efficiently.
- Developed and implemented QA process for multi-device application with no prior QA involvement.
- Worked in coordination with product and development team to enforce documentation policies to further goals of QA testing.
- Reviewed and triaged customer and team reported issues for proper fix prioritization.
- Lead agile sprints leading to speed up of release process and increased development efficiency.
- Coordinated with network operations to ensure an available and responsive QA environment (network, firewall, VMs, databases, etc).
- Led effort to move our manual testing to an automated process integrated into our CI / CD builds.
- Supported development team with automated and manual testing for our suite of internal applications built on various .NET stacks.
- Analyze and observe the testing process and made recommendations for process improvements.
- Participate in the requirement confirmation, iteration planning, product design and configuration sessions.
- Perform Fit-Gap analysis to evaluate the functional requirements, identify testing priorities and plan testing.
- Worked with multiple stakeholders in the SCRUM team, communicated scope, highlighted risks and ensured 100% test coverage of critical use cases across cross-functional components.
- Responsible for complete functional coverage, automation (Selenium) and successful handover to cloud operations.
- Contributed to achieving 100% automation of continuous integration processes which significantly reduced build breaks and streamlined development processes as well as increased product quality by reducing bug inflow rate by nearly 3 times.
- Performs audits of all Oasis, daily clinician visits, therapy evaluations, therapy visits, home health aide visits in preparation for billing.
- Conduct quality and timely review of clinical reports for accuracy and compliance with POC and CMS guidelines.
- Monitor and track timely completion of clinical documentation.
- Perform concurrent clinical record reviews for compliance to federal and state rules and regulations and agency policies.
- Lead performance improvement quality initiatives for the agency, 2 locations, 580 census.
- Identified and implemented 2 significant changes related to HHCAHPS that helped agency to finally cross threshold to read CMS highest 5 star rating.
- Review/Assist with Quarterly reportsResponsible for QAPI Improvements/Goals/Outcomes.
- Reporting directly to the SQA Director on projects, QA status, budget, and resource management.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Development Managers/Leads, Business Analysts, and Product Manager to identify and manage scope creeps via change management.
- As part of Integration Project, was involved on daily bases to help the team to test Address standardization project using LISA web service testing tool.
- Possess expert level of understanding of WSDL, XSD, Schema, XML documents for Web Services Testing.
- Handling a wide gamut of project activities including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing.
- Identifying requirements, developing test plans and assessing test cases with the onsite counterparts.
- Maintaining test coverage & accuracy of the test plans by reviewing the traceability matrix on a timely manner.
- Liaising with the various teams to resolve issues raised by the team and keeping a track of data points, issue escalation and configuration management activities within the project.
- Primary focus is ensuring that the products/applications are validated defect free and providing confidence that requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure the fulfillment of the overall strategic business goals by enhancing business value with QA programs.
- Effectively planned and managed QA budget close to $1.2 MM.
- Identify and address process inefficiencies, establish standardized QA processes and best practices.