These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Web Designer resumes for your reference.
- Full-stack development, debugging, graphic design, photography and photo editing, copy editing, brand design.
- Collaborating closely with clients throughout site design and construction, including creating drafts and mockups, to ensure that the project adheres to client’s vision.
- Assisting clients with initial site setup including domain name registration, web hosting and site migration.
- Set up and design websites from scratch to attune company expectations within an artistic outlook.
- Control or supplement social media platforms of customers/companies to boost character and to self-promote.
- Optimize search engine properties upon advertisements created for companies/customers.
- Fully built, managed, and maintained several complete websites for clients and their businesses.
- Collaborated with clients for web hosting, email hosting services, event management, and marketing to find the best solution for their needs.
- Created MySQL databases on clients server for WordPress installation.
- Migrated WordPress installs and other content between Windows and Linux servers via FTP for better WordPress performance and compatibility.
- Design and print all marketing and advertising collateral out of an in-house corporate marketing department.
- Those have been displayed at many big events such as SAP TechED Las Vegas 2015, PMI Global Congress North America 2015, Controlling 2016 Conference.
- Design new brand identity for Luxon product which has been appeared on television and a few Times Square billboards.
- Build and maintain various responsive websites which received many good feedbacks for both look and functionality.
- Managing a group of six designers, helping them to grow professionally & realize their potential.
- Driving the creative group’s understanding of new technologies & how they apply to our clients.
- Also responsible for meeting the business, new business, strategic & visual design requirements for each project & managing the visual communication quality throughout the life cycle of our projects.
- Responsibility for overall web project management development to execution and maintenance.
- Responsible for the graphic design and implementation of company web site including navigation, writing HTML and CSS and optimization of web graphics.
- Developed Banners and Business Cards for advertising on corporate client sites.
- Provided the list of new enhancements to improve the user experiences for clients.
- Analyzed projects and created progress reports regularly to improve the website workflow.
- Met with coworkers to determine the requirements and analyzed the needs to define the project.
- Researched and used the right keywords, tags and descriptions to obtain better SEO.
- Review competitors’ sites as well as publication relating to the industry and to the internet publishing field.
- Consult with other departments to incorporate their thinking into graphic design of company’s websites.
- Consult with technical staff to integrate programming and graphic design into an integrated package for company’s website.
- Creating a fully functional and responsive website through WordPress with the objective of promoting prescription drugs seriously.
- Utilized skills include coding, SEO, writing, linking, and more.
- As a result, Deschutes County plans to launch a campaign in the fall to raise awareness about the website and to further educate publics on the potential dangers of prescription drugs.
- Creating and implementing new and existing designs, concepts and sample layouts of all print and web promotional communications.
- Ensuring the Bikebandit.com identity is correctly communicated in all creative design, will include maintaining the BikeBandit.com style guide standards. Maintaining BikeBandit.com creative archives for all campaigns.
- Uploading and submitting print projects to advertising partners, handle all correspondence with advertising partners regarding print creatives.
- Designed mock-up websites by listening to client needs and adjusting content, layout, typography, images, logos and colors using HTML, CSS, PHP, Dreamweaver and jQuery.
- Updated web content using Dreamweaver and Drupal.
- Implemented front-end development of site re-design from design mock-up.
- Met with the client and his team to design a website to advertise their law practice.
- Performed search engine optimization using Google Analytics and the hosting site’s dashboard.
- Managed all content and updates, ensuring the site functions correctly on mobile, tablet and desktop browsers.