These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Caregiver resumes for your reference.
- Assisted residents with ADL’s including: bathing, grooming, and driving them to their day program or school.
- Prepared, served, assisted patients during mealtime, and provided snacks, following all necessarily dietary restrictions.
- Transported residents to-and-from doctor’s appointments, counseling sessions, and ran errands where applicable.
- Performed routine medical instructions and any routine medical equipment maintenance at patients’ home (my mother).
- Prepared and maintained documentation about client’s condition and care provided.
- Transported client to and from appointments and social gatherings.
- Responsible for daily hygiene care as well as preparing nutritious meals and special diets per nutritional instructions.
- Ensure dignity and respect for the individual’s life and goals are maintained with all aspects.
- Assist with transportation, meals and other requirements as per doctor’s orders that will enhance patient’s lifestyle.
- Coordinate customer logistics to ensure all errands and appointments are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist client with all personal care, including dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, eating.
- I prepare all the meals for my client, as well as followed up clean up.
- I do light housekeeping such as washing dishes, taking out trash, vacuuming, laundry and changing linens.
- I also escort them to appointments; Doctors, church, even hair and nail appointments.
- Serve meals and drinks to Life Guidance residents in the dining room.
- Serve the residents 3 snacks and beverages each day including those who are in their rooms during snack time.
- Assist with clean-up following all meals, including clearing dishes off the tables and taking to the kitchen, wipe down tables, chair seats, arms and backs, and pick up food from the floor by vacuuming or sweeping.
- First line of defence for the elderly, worked as CNA/Caregiver.
- Took care of patients, making sure that they where comfortable, safe and happy.
- Pertaining skills include: personal care, oral care, dressing the resisdent/transfering, bed making, prepare light meals and socializing etc.
- Assisted 4 residents with cerebral palsy, autism, dementia, down syndrome, and/or intellectual disabilities aged 27 to 60 with daily needs including personal hygiene, dressing, toileting, medication administration, transportation to and from work/recreational activities, transporting from bed to wheelchair, and bedtime routines (some involving CPAP machines).
- Trained 8 new staff throughout employment, providing mentorship and guidance, while maintaining 95% in employee retention.
- Oversaw resident schedules consisting of exercise routines, doctor appointments, medication intake, recreational activities, showering schedules, and family visits.
- Answer signal lights, bells and intercom system to determine patient’s needs.
- Bath, shower and dress patients and assist with other ADLS, as well as identifying personal needs of each client.
- Collect or cook and serve food trays and record how much food was consumed.
- Take and record vital signs and blood pressure, measure fluid intake and output; monitoring and documenting care and changes in clients.
- Provided basic care to individuals who couldn’t care for themselves.
- My duties as a caregiver were all based on the needs of the individual needing my care.
- Including assistance getting to the restroom, bathing, dressing and cooking.
- As a caregiver I treat all clients with compassion care.
- I performed the duties such as, personal care – bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, diaper changing, and repositioning clients every one hour to two hours.
- Transferring clients from bed to wheelchairs.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standard.
- Provided the utmost care for multiple disabled children and their siblings.
- Implemented various daily stretches, strengthening, and endurance exercises under the direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Administered techniques for sensory integration dysfunction, range of motion, and other assistive daily living activities as instructed by an Occupational Therapist Assistant.
- Aided in the positioning, guidance, and collaboration of multiple therapeutic play activities for a Speech Therapist Assistant.