These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real DJ resumes for your reference.
- Use various formats including vinyl, CD or MP3, and a range of equipment such as turntables, mixers, microphones and amplifiers.
- Play and mix records in clubs or bars, to create atmosphere and/or keep people dancing.
- Provide wide range of playlists and music mixes depending on the setting and choose music to suit your audience’s taste and the venue’s music policy.
- Part of a DJ team with DJ Riz Entertainment providing DJ services to four hundred weddings a year.
- Dealt with couples requests in a formal fashion.
- Provide couples with the most memorable wedding of their lives and also their guests.
- Dealing with problems the couples may have, and dealing with it in a formal way.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifest, involves, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of loading, or shipping orders, to route material.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Partnered with the Bearded Monk we bring in local craft brewers from the greater DFW area.
- Free beer samples are offered in the Discover Denton Welcome Center as interviews are conducted with various founders/representatives of craft brewing companies.
- Producing high quality shows for DentonRadio.com to be displayed on all its social media platforms in real time (live).
- Advertise & promote sales specials & products into the evening’s entertainment in creative & seamless ways.
- Maintain a comfortable, clear, & entertaining audio mix appropriate to the given moment and crowd response.
- Offer feedback to management on the quality of service as reported to me directly from the customer base.
- Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
- Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events in order to represent their employers.
- As a disc jockey, I play music for a wide variety of audiences, events, and venues.
- I have a solid understanding and appreciation of music, which helps to craft sets to the specific occasion and audience.
- I have played in a variety of venues including clubs, fairs, homes, auditoriums, trade shows, and outdoor events.
- Performed at OC Fair at an Automotive Tradeshow playing through my DJ board into car sound systems.
- Communicated effectively with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their event, and their expectations for me.
- Utilized a thorough understanding of signal flow and power distribution to setup amplifiers and PA speakers.
- Analyzed other DJ’s and DJing companies in the area to maintain a competitive price.
- Utilized Facebook, Craigslist, and business cards to advertise to prospective clients to maximize employment.
- DJ for different parties for example: quincianera, baptisms, weddings, etc.
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicle.
- Provide light shows to some of our clients that only need light but not music.
- Provide a projector for our clients that have special event such as wedding or quincianera for their slide shows.
- After my experience working with DJ International I started working as a independent Dj.
- While working independently I gained experience booking events for several private parties such as Birthdays, Christenings, Club Events, etc.
- Most importantly when a client would hire me as their Dj, I worked with my client to build a timeline for their events, which I would use to ensure that the event went smoothly and organized.
- Most of my professional experiences come from running my own DJ business.
- I have hosted events at venues all across Southern California from The Aquarium of the Pacific, Ten Nightclub, Sharkeez Bar and Grill, UCLA Event Center, Fairplex Grounds of San Bernandino, and much more.
- Most of my events come from weddings; however I have worked closely with Insomniac Events and Cali Connect Group.
- Accompanied experienced DJ’s for multiple DJ events and set up lighting, audio equipment.
- Djed for multiple dance events using Midi-controllers/CD turntables/Vinyl turntables using timecode Vinyl with DJ software.
- Opened for THEM at Los Globos in Hollywood for 2nd annual Intense Interactions.