These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Delivery Driver resumes for your reference.
- Pick up food orders from restaurants and deliver to customer’s homes.
- Provide quality customer service with restaurant employees as well as customers in the community.
- Utilize driver’s app to locate eating establishments and customers’ homes.
- Distribute food from a local restaurant and deliver it to the customer.
- Work with restaurants across the western half of Union County so that we can mobilize their services.
- Provide status updates per delivery to keep track of me and how many deliveries I make.
- Operates delivery vehicle safely and comply with department of transportation.
- Make all delieveries, returns and vendor pick-ups in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete truck inspections and daily vehicle inspection report.
- Loads delivery vehicle securely to maximize delivery efficiency.
- Unload truck and take RGA’s products,pallets and equiment to the designated area of the warehouse.
- Follow driver manifest and customer bill keeping track of times.
- Unload product according to customer bill numbers accounting for all the product and acquiring customer signature.
- Call customer contact and communicate with customers on to where product belongs and who signs for the delivery.
- Joined the EatStreet Company at the beginning of their experimental delivery driver program as a means of market strategy.
- Assisted in creating orientation material to be distributed to future employees as a means of smoothing the transition of a purely web-based ordering platform to real world delivery with customer service.
- Overall had to maintain a high level of customer service for customers who at times became frustrated with the company as our current business model rolled out February of this year.
- Delivering food for a fast paced and busy restaurant.
- Checking orders and making sure each customer gets the correct food they ordered and delivering them to their apartment or house in my personal vehicle.
- Working busy hours such as from morning, lunch, noon and night.
- Responsible and experienced delivery driver for 5 years.
- Inspected and maintained truck in a working manner; notified management if there was a problem.
- Loaded and unloaded truck and processed paperwork (BOL and delivery receipts) as instructed.
- Contacted customers prior to delivery to confirm and coordinate delivery times.
- Recorded each delivery using the proper paperwork before leaving the warehouse.
- Verified each delivery against shipping instructions before delivering to customers.
- Collect and organize packages in order of delivery.
- Make sure each and every package has a sticker that matches address.
- Deliver package in a timely fashion and make sure package is out of sight.
- Retrieved and transported packages/deliveries throughout the tristate area.
- Utilized GPS system to plan routes to ensure on time deliveries.
- Conducted vehicles/equipment checks at the start and end of each shift.
- Adhered driving and organizational delivery guideline standards.
- Always operated vehicle safety with service and efficacy in mind.
- Followed all road regulations at all times and had zero incidents on deliveries.
- Choose optimal routes consistent with delivery expectations, efficiency, and traffic knowledge.
- Delivers newspapers to dealers or individual subscribers at their homes or place of business.
- Drives truck or automobile over prescribed route on city streets or rural roads.
- Reviews list of dealers, customers, or station drops for change in deliveries.