These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Creative Director resumes for your reference.
- Responsible for concepts and execution of overall consistent global branding including product photography, lifestyle imagery and copy.
- Managed team in the Creative Department in growth strategy from a retail presence three countries (2004) to global leader in twenty-four countries (2013).
- Key point person in Creative Services for not only the core Retail Luxury brand but also the Wholesale Division and Licensing Division including eye wear, footwear and jewelry.
- Developed a team and methodology that continually enhanced their roles and abilities to align with the brand’s rapid growth.
- Responsible for design and photography of Working Mother magazine and other brand and marketing materials for Working Mother Media.
- Created custom publication research reports, presentations, executive summaries, and infographics for the Working Mother Research Initiative.
- Created interactive digital edition, tablet edition and augmented reality elements.
- Instrumental in the successful redesign and rebranding of corporate sales and marketing materials.
- Partner with marketing team on a daily basis to create deliverables for digital and print.
- Collaborate with production manager to plan products and follow-through.
- Conduct strategic and tactical meetings with publishers and account team to develop effective advertising campaigns.
- Creative team lead serving all internal creative, marketing, event and facilities needs for the nation’s 4th largest real estate brokerage.
- Grew the national creative team from a handful of designers into a robust, interdisciplinary team providing an exceptional, expanded service offering to the corporation and agents alike.
- Provided design and marketing direction for multiple DE business divisions: Commercial, Relocation, Customer Service, C-suite, regional offices.
- Monitored and reviewed all projects to make sure there on time and on budget.
- Developed interpersonal relationships with other creatives and guided them in cultivating the perfect solutions for clients.
- Provided project coordination and managed all creative projects from concept to completion.
- Lead projects from definition to completion & foster innovation within the creative team.
- Guide development and execution of creative advertising projects/campaigns within pre-defined client objectives required.
- Collaborate with the digital team to develop concepts for interactive client advertising campaigns, mobile applications, and new business proposals (RFP’S) and presentations.
- Responsible for all phases of design from conception to press check in this user-generated photography magazine.
- Developed InDesign templates and character/paragraph styles for the magazine.
- Progressed the visual identity of the magazine by redesigning both front and back-of-book.
- Updated the look and feel of digital and print customer-facing assets for the largest plus size fashion retailer, totally revamping layout design, photography, hair and make-up.
- Led a large team of senior art directors, freelance designers and senior content editors in new strategic concepts that resulted in improved productivity and growth – consistently carried across refreshes, emails, social media, magazines and print catalogs.
- Curated the campaign for the first-ever lingerie Bravolution for plus size support that included proprietary and marketplace leaders.
- Assists in overseeing creative, marketing and design concepts for the hotel.
- Upholds brand aesthetic and ensures creative output adheres to consistent look.
- Drive and develop innovation throughout all digital and print media campaigns.
- Proficient in informing, educating and promoting clients on products and hair care procedure.
- Knowledgeable in business operations including: sales, promotion, management of salon and client relations.
- Expert at providing in-depth consultation for clients, communicating effectively regarding color and hairstyle decisions.
- Highly developed sense of color; experienced in mixing of colors for all stages of application, highlights and color correction.
- Conceptualize and produce print and web advertisements, marketing booklets and brochures, billboards, package design, the design and navigation of website projects.
- Actively work with coworkers as a team on larger projects.
- Contribute to the initial concept of projects, marketing/branding campaigns, to completing design components of each piece.
- Efficient and productive in all tasks: organizing client files, press checks, set-up of equipment and products for photo shoots.
- Created and maintained website, e-commerce platform and broad digital presence.
- Developed & executed e-commerce & digital marketing strategies, including campaigns and day-to-day activities focusing on driving awareness, traffic & sales.
- Implemented creative direction for all branded content for print and digital materials including; brochures, business cards, pamphlets, packaging, website design, logo, typography, and product design.
- Produced and managed all communication/copy assets including promotional materials, marketing collateral, company blog, social media content and newsletter.