These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Credit Analyst resumes for your reference.
- Within the first ninety days I was able to resolve issues, and collect over 51% percent of the outstanding revenue in the 90 to 120 day buckets, lowering the DSO by 18%.
- Working with the sales and dispatch departments to have all necessary documents signed, (contracts, proposals, and change orders), before starting the projects.
- Work tickets signed upon completion of regular service calls to lower the percentage of disputes.
- Recently presented a payment analysis for the top ten customer payment histories over the last twelve, and twenty four months.
- Responsible for the monitoring of 15 – 20 corporate and project finance accounts in the Aviation, Commodities and Energy industries.
- Successfully executed more than 15 Transactions, resulting in ~ $750m worth of loans.
- Including: Primary & Secondary Syndicated or Bi-lateral term loans, Revolving credit facilities, Time deposits, and Letters of Credit.
- Responsible for facilitating the terms and closing the transaction, by working with Administrative Agents (Arrangers), Intermediaries, and Lawyers.
- Collect on all outstanding balances for a specific group of payers to assure maximum reimbursement.
- Excel within a service-oriented company, demonstrating a talent for ➢ communicating effectively with customers from diverse backgrounds.
- Strive for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
- Analyze risk of portfolio loans assessing appropriate risk rating, identify trends and root cases, and trouble shoot problem areas for the trouble loans, and create plans of actions.
- Contributed to Bank risk assessment projects such as “Bank Concentration Loan Stress Testing”.
- Assisted Regulators and FDIC during examination period by consolidate and provide documents as required and respond to posted question in a professional manner.
- Tracking emerging risks and other variables through analytic of loans, identifying any factor which impacts business on a daily basis.
- Assigned credit ratings to companies through credit evaluation using financial analysis, sensitivity analysis and financial modeling.
- Presented risk analysis for each loan proposal to the credit sanctioning committee.
- Handled Debt Restructuring for distressed accounts – from appraisal to post-restructuring reviews.
- Monitored portfolio for potential credit downgrade through client-site visits, stress-testing for likely changes in macroeconomic factors, and performance variance analysis.
- Process credits for government, commercial and small business accounts up to $50K.
- Review monthly usage for international and domestic billed charges for discrepancies.
- Adjust applicable duplicate fees and/or remove duplicate adjustments.
- Advise business on appropriate packages to reduce overage fees and assist with courtesy credits.
- Maintain correspondence via Outlook with brokers & sales representatives.
- Coordinate with the sales department to ensure accuracy and timeliness of submitted deals.
- Perform initial credit review on merchants during the screening process.
- Conduct research, analyze and review financial statements for over 30 businesses each day to determine areas of risk and detect potential fraud.
- Prepared spreads, checked credit, reviewed and analyzed financial statements to underwrite both Commercial Real Estate, Construction, and Commercial &Industrial Loans.
- Made initial judgements on feasibility of transactions and solicited additional information if needed from clients and loan officers.
- Prepared detailed financial analysis’ via loan presentations to evaluate trends, projections, ratios, cash flow, debt servicing adequacy, and global cash flows in recommending loans for approval.
- Compared liquidity, profitability and credit histories of existing broker relationships on a consolidated or standalone basis.
- Analyze and project financial data for income growth, quality of internal management.
- Worked closely with a team of credit analysts and loan processing associates to address credit resolutions to distressed accounts.
- Successfully processed 25-30 loans per month with a defect ratio of less than 10%; increased revenue of my team by 35%.
- Analyzed credit risks based on varied financial criteria including debt to income ratio, asset verification, collateral review, and credit score.
- Utilized artificial intelligence technology to run an automated underwriting system that augments the traditional risk analysis process.
- Completed 3-month credit training program that covered accounting, credit, risk, underwriting, loan structuring and financial statement.
- Utilized documents including financial statements, credit reports, prior loan history, mortgage statements, asset valuation, and title reports for cash flow modeling, ratio analysis, and risk analysis.
- Personally conduct final face-to-face interview with each client to discuss debt capacity, key loan conditions, and desired loan structure.
- Present developed loan recommendation for approval to investment committee containing WBL’s CEO, COO, and managing directors for credit discussion.
- Collaborate with all departments including sales, valuation, title, administration and closing to gather key information.
- Prepare and manage credit applications in accordance with bank guidelines.
- Monitor the performance of assigned accounts by conducting periodic and annual reviews.
- Participating in new transactions, refinancing, amendments and coordinate with internal/external parties.