These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Concierge resumes for your reference.
- Cashier Experience; Received payments by cash or credit cards. gave back receipts, refunds, or cash due to customers.
- Answered customer questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.
- Maintained clean facilities, such as lobbies, concession stand, hallways, and auditoriums.
- Providing information to guest/visitor inquiries and coordinates all guest requests for special arrangements or services, courteously and efficiently.
- Attending to the immediate needs of guests on the telephone, at the concierge desk, and throughout their stay, including prior to their arrival as well as after their departure.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mails and deliveries to all residents.
- Coordinate daily expense control to promote revenue throughout the community.
- Identify monthly discrepancies with the use of the general ledger and annual budgets.
- Monitor capital expenditures and ongoing projects around the community.
- Communicate with corporate officers regarding financial month to date and year to date variances.
- Team with the marketing department to welcome potential clients and maintain a sales goal of 100% capacity.
- Trusted by managers to carry out special projects often involving excel.
- Manage office filing and records to maintain an organized office space.
- Distribute building keys to appropriate personnel to prevent unwanted building/apartment entrances.
- Made reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Provided information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Carried unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot air balloon rides.
- Front-line and Diversity ambassador for all communities and Strut’s community engagement and harm-reduction programs, PrEP enrollment program, and HIV/STI testing services.
- Managing all aspects of the front desk and office at Strut – a health and wellness center and a program of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
- Connecting clients to programs, referrals and resources, while providing a first-class experience.
- Make reservations for dinner, spa treatments, golf tee times or any request a guest inquires of.
- Anticipates guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
- Work with six others to develop sales for the resort and communities around.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Reported carrier-performance metrics and monthly costs reports to executive team.
- Escorted guests to their assigned rooms, including transporting their luggage.
- Greet clients offering beverages; water, Aveda tea, chardonnay, etc. determine desires with clients’ for hair cut or color services, as they await their hair stylist.
- Scheduling appointments by selection process matching clients’ to stylist’s strengths.
- Adhere to the presentation of the front lobby cleaning and organizing daily.
- Heavy interaction with residents from varied backgrounds, building relationships and trust to insure a high caliber experience as representative of the company.
- I assisted on events and projects geared for the entertainment of the residents and general public, working with vendors and local artists.
- Introducing several new companies to partner and participate in our VIP program, allowing for residents to enjoy local businesses and activities.
- I greet all incoming and outgoing guests and answer any questions they may have about our resort and its amenities.
- I also book their Dolphin Cruises, kid’s activities, fitness classes, and occasionally call them a taxi or make dinner reservations for them.
- As concierge, I am the central contact for Resort residents and guests.
- Participate in routine rounds and proactively responds, within my scope of practice, to patients and family needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact patient satisfaction.
- Coordinate the TLC Program (Transport, Lodging and Convenience Program) for elective surgical patients.
- Conduct Pre-operative calls to our elective surgical patients to establish rapport and anticipate patient and family needs.
- Ensure patient rooms are ready for admissions. Completed room set-up and anticipated patient and staff needs to ensure smooth workflow.