These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Busser resumes for your reference.
- Go-to busser trainer. Trained new bussers on managing the floor and produced excellent bussers who were strategically placed on busy days in order to effectively handle the rush.
- Assisted waiters in the preparation and delivery of food in a timely manner.
- Efficiently cleaned and organized tables as needed while rapidly multitasking and managing other needs of the servers in an time effective manner.
- Take plates, utensils, and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, fill customers glasses of water upon request.
- I also help waitresses bring food out to the table, restock utensils, napkins, and other dining room needs in order to be ready for our next guests.
- Barback – Back up bartender/ bartendress, maintain stocks, change kegs, collect empty glasses, maintain the premises clean, make sure there is plenty of clean glassware, and restock ice.
- Provided clear flow of restaurant day to day work while being upbeat to create a high intensity and calm workplace.
- Monitored guest area and promptly responded to requests or cleaning needs.
- Completed end-of-shift cleaning duties to maximize cleanliness throughout the restaurant.
- Ensured the availability and cleanliness of all dishes, glassware, cookware and silverware for servers.
- At the end of the night, I swept the floors and took out the trash.
- I have also helped operate the cash register for 2 years at my dad’s gas station a few years ago.
- I also helped him count inventory and restock shelves and drinks.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant’s menu and products.
- Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Delivered exceptional, friendly and fast service.
- Consistently adhered to qualify expectations and standards.
- Skillfully anticipated guests service needs.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking items.
- Cleared dishes after guests departed and took table wear to washing station.
- Sanitized each table area to prepare for next guests.
- Monitored guests area and responded to requests or cleaning needs promptly.
- Provided exceptional customer service resulting in a high rate of customer satisfaction.
- Followed all necessary safety procedures to ensure safety of self and driver.
- Scanned packages through the use of dialogue scanner and verified that only authorized personnel receive deliveries.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges.
- Maintain a professional work environment for coworkers to be productive and active with their assignments.
- Support other restaurant staff in establishing a professional and positive experience for customers.
- Complete table cleaning and preparation without disrupting dining experience of restaurant patrons.
- Visually inspect new table settings to ensure that dining accessories and condiments are sufficiently stocked.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply departments to serving counters.
- Serve food to customers when waiters or waitresses need assistance.
- Must clean tables or counters, provide customer service, collect payments from customers, garnish and decorate dishes.
- Perform food preparation duties, prepare tables for meals, serve food or beverages to patrons, recognize customer intoxication.
- Replenish supplies of food, tableware or linen, use computers to enter, access or retrieve data, resolve customer complaints and use oral or written communication techniques.