These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Barback resumes for your reference.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipt with tools and products needed for serving guests, prepare inventory or purpose requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Handle assigned cash bank and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge on beverages and promotional events.
- Maintain a clean work area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed.
- Stocked and rotated coolers, maintained liquor room, prepared for the next day’s shift.
- Consistently collected, washed, sanitized and restocked all glass and barware for repeated bartender use.
- Perform general duties such as taking out trash, stocking restrooms, and complying with special requests set forth by management.
- Stocked bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins and straws.
- In charge of overseeing and maintaining a goof knowledge of keg room.
- Assisting behind bar and helping bartenders continue to serve guests efficiently.
- Assisting customers with information of our 99+ varieties of craft and independently own beer, wine and liquor.
- Assisted bartenders by stocking and restocking the bar with glasses, ice, liquor, and other supplies.
- Checked customers ID to make sure they met the legal age requirement.
- Put away inventory and maintained the cleanliness of the bar, collecting empty glasses.
- Taking care of the bar with tasks such as cleaning, refilling beer kegs and replacing beer mugs.
- I also replaced fruit and any 20 oz beer the girls might have ran out of.
- We kept our beer mugs at 30 degrees or lower so with that in mind you would have to let the mugs sit out a brief time before you put them in the freezer.
- Worked my way up to the 2nd name on the schedule meaning i got better shifts for concerts.
- I also helped with all inventory which consisted of everything for a full bar.
- I was in charge of keeping track of a third of all liquor in the club which was about $7000 worth.
- Ensured there was always enough backup liquor and run to the storage area to get alcohol if any bartender run out and changed kegs when required.
- Picked up empty glasses and bottles from the tables and at the bar (bussed).
- Wiped down tables, bar tops and maintained clean rags in each bartender’s station.
- Restocking the bar before and after hours, assisting with the glasses and other fresh fruits.
- Monitoring the bar during concerts and bar hours to keep violence at a minimum.
- Any tasks delegated by the manager or other superior such as, taking the trash out or cleaning the bar up.
- I was one of the first employee’s at SDL Entertainment and helped to make it into a very successful establishment through great customer service and attention to detail.
- We have been very successful and have even opened a second location.
- I have established great relationships with our patrons to keep them coming back year after year.
- Maintaining cleanliness in and behind the bar, clearing empty glasses, and cleaning empty tables.
- Greeting guests, refilling waters, assisting the bartender with drinks.
- Stocking necessary items behind the bar during and after the shift as needed.
- Kept a well-stocked and organized bar while working in tandem with bartenders to ensure quick, communicative, and quality service.
- Stocked and rotated kegs, maintained liquor room, prepared bar for the next day’s shift.
- Prepared mixed drinks, cocktails, and beer serving a local customer base in a fast-paced, high-volume, team-oriented environment.
- Supervised a team of 5 personnel, delegated tasks and assigned teammates to specific duties.
- Trained 5 individuals for over 160 hours that led to increased teamwork collaboration and minimized manning issues.
- Directed the process of cleaning, ensured the correct positioning of equipment, proper use and operation of machines.
- Assisted in all types of cleaning and trained the entire team to complete all tasks in half the duration time.