These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Baker resumes for your reference.
- Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements.
- Quickly and courteously resolved all guest problems and complaints while working Front of House.
- Properly frosted and decorated cakes, cupcakes, doughnuts, sweet rolls, pastries or cookies for the café on a weekly basis.
- Correctly operated all bakery equipment, including ovens, proofers, fryers, scales, and mixers.
- Opening shift, baking off all proofed pastries, making muffins, as well as decoration of cakes, and tarts to Champagne standards.
- Solely in charge of preparing all fillings, icings, and batters according to Champagne recipes.
- Making creme brûlée using Champagne recipes, fill Éclairs, make chocolate dipped strawberries, baking off cookies, apple tarts, jésuites, making, filling, and baking off almond and raspberry almond croissants.
- Independently making specialized cake orders and personalized marzipan signs for customers.
- Check production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake.
- Proof/bake goods, bag them and print out sale by dates to place on the breads and pastries.
- Bake donuts, ice them with different flavors of icing. fill up donut case on time every day.
- Work as a baker measuring, mixing ingredients to make breads, pizzas, pastries and cakes.
- Weighed ingredients to ensure correct quantity according to recipes.
- Molded dough into appropriate shapes and ensured that the oven temperature was in accordance to type of product being baked.
- Ensured correct amount of batches being made according to recipes, placed pans in oven, removed baked goods from oven and decorated them accordingly.
- As a baker I complete a line clearance to ensure the machine and line is ready to run.
- I operate a wire-cut cookie machine and monitor an automated dough feeder line to produce cookies.
- During the shift I check the product for weight and quality and record this information every fifteen minutes.
- I troubleshoot the machine and some areas of the line if problems arise.
- Observe color of products being baked, and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, and conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
- Measure and weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, and icings, using scales and graduated containers.
- I am employed as a baker, my jobs include wrapping the baked goods, making sweets from scratch, and other tasks depending upon what needs to be done.
- Communication skills and teamwork are needed in this environment to get things done in a swift matter.
- Costumers arrive on a daily norm for everything ranging to ordering a cake or asking about any goods located in the bakery.
- Bake and prepare all baked goods from scratch: cookies, cakes, pies, dessert bars, and fillings.
- Work with heavy equipment such as: fully equipped floor stand mixers, cookie pressers, and walk-in ovens.
- Make from scratch baked goods for the remainder of the week and store in transits for refrigeration.
- A Baker is high volume position that prepares and bakes breads, rolls, breakfast pastries and desserts according to standard recipes.
- Prepares and bakes all breakfast pastries, breads, rolls and some desserts for restaurants and banquets.
- Maintains adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures the proper storage and refrigeration.
- Ensures spoilage and waste are kept to a minimum by ordering and utilizing proper quantities and rotating products.
- Responsible for the scones,biscuits,biscotti,quiche,palmier,cinnamon twist and several kinds of mini cookies such as chocolate cookie, thumb print cookie,peanut butter sandwich cookie.
- I am also the one who is responsible for all of the prep for all of these cookies and also the prep for the quiche.
- Granola bar and other vegan bar such as chocolate dates vegan bar and peanut cherry vegan bar is also included in my responsibility.
- Primarily prepare donuts and other baked goods for crewmembers to sell throughout the day.
- Mainly work in kitchen environments and regularly operate ovens and other equipment as well as handle various utensils.
- Keeping work areas, equipment, and dishes clean makes up an important part of baker jobs, as well.
- Bakers often work irregular hours to ensure the complete preparation of baked goods before the restaurant opens or becomes busy.
- Oversaw baker operations and provided assistance for high volume orders as needed.
- Developed production methods to maximize efficiency in coordination with staff and management.
- Adhered to highest customer service standards for all performed tasks.