These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Art Teacher resumes for your reference.
- Construct lessons based on the age level and comprehension of my group of 20 first and second graders.
- Monitor and engage students daily with new vocabulary, new art projects and supplies to design their master pieces.
- Build relationships where students can trust me, ask me questions and be proud of their own artwork as well as their peers.
- Develop a dynamic, creative environment that nurtures the conducive learning of assigned students.
- Create instructional programs and lessons that meet individual student needs and group level requirements.
- Design a supportive and positive classroom that adheres to school guidelines.
- Devised an arts curriculum that engaged children emotionally, socially and cognitively.
- Coordinated meetings with head teachers and advisors to shape stimulating art experiences.
- Partnered on school events with parents, teachers and school leadership.
- Made children’s thinking visible through photography and written documentation.
- Design and present exciting lessons that actively engage learners, while educating on proper artistic methodologies and various technical aspects.
- Provide students with opportunities to reach their fullest potential through creative expression, cognitive strategies and broad range of aesthetic, historical, critical and production experiences.
- Develop and implement various thematic lesson plans utilizing age appropriate material and focusing on relevant topics including different art movements; such as Impression, Cubism, Pop Art and many others.
- Have extensive knowledge of art history and art genres in order to teach a variety of art styles suitable to each individual student.
- Cultivate and encourage creativity in students while communicating concrete and abstract art.
- Handle, prepare and clean art supplies and works of art for students.
- Manage attendance, process payments, complete bimonthly timesheet using google sheets.
- Broad awareness and attention in diverse art forms and the past of their growth.
- Excellent teaching ability, which formulate classes exciting for art and cheer them on to contribute.
- Varied understanding of diverse art forms, like digital arts, abstract, realism, pointillism, impressionism, calligraphy and fashion designing.
- Persistence and accessibility so that learners experience relaxed and are comfortable to state themselves substantially.
- Design and teach innovative, engaging, and rigorous art curriculum to Pre-K through 8th grade private school students.
- Ex – pose students to wide range of artists, materials, and techniques, and nurture a safe space where students create quality work.
- Building a visual art curriculum that is cherished by the student, faculty, and parent communities Collaborate with faculty.
- Developed and implemented curriculum based on individual students’ set goals.
- Demonstrated and executed dynamic lessons to teach rich variety of artistic techniques increasing 100% artistic growth in each student.
- Coached and encouraged promoting students’ portfolios for continuing education and in the art market with 30% success in the initial year.
- I teach self-created curriculum to Halstrom junior and high school students of different skill and mental capacities.
- We have fun creating with watercolor, acrylic, clay, dry mediums and photography while discussing art history, vocabulary terms and their day; creating a familiar, open and safe class to learn and create in.
- I manage supplies, organize and lead art activities for non-art students and arrange and lead photography field-trips around the community.
- Taught skills and techniques related to the application of basic art mediums such as; pencil, oil pastel, collage, watercolor, tempera, acrylic paint between the ages of 3 and 15.
- Provided students with opportunities to develop the skills and abilities needed to express their ideas, thoughts, and feelings in visual form.
- Worked individually with each student in art competitions.
- Working with children is my passion and I was honored to help the kids grow creatively and guide them to excel in their homework.
- At any given time, I was responsible for upwards of 30 kids ages 6 to 12 years.
- After helping with homework, (I have a particular proficiency for math,) I would lead educational games and various artistic activities.
- Teach art concepts and history for children ages 2 to 14 including sketching, water color, oil paste, and pencil sketching.
- Increased class participation and learning potential rate through use of innovative art concept practices.
- Designed schools concert stage and other locations for major school publicity events.
- Assist registration office and classes with translation services for mandarin speaking parents and students.