These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real ESL Teacher resumes for your reference.
- Teaches specified English to higher level ESL speakers from a wide gamut of different cultures and countries.
- Curates in-depth private lessons for participating students.
- Supplements existing lesson plans with personal, experience-based English.
- Assist in developing language acquisition support plans for all ESL students and work with classroom teachers to implement plans.
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and teaching strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students, including whole group (co-teaching)/ small-group or individual learning.
- Taught Arabic as a foreign language, with emphasis on culture, religion and tradition.
- Provide students with relevant and engaging lessons tailored to enable them to reach their personal needs and objectives.
- Actively participate in any required observations and feedback sessions, training, development meetings and informational meetings.
- Develop and use supplementary material within EF guidelines to support learning needs.
- Worked in a Korean English center in Vietnam with a multi-national group of teachers.
- Communicated information to students with little to no previous English experience.
- Prepared lesson plans that anticipated problem areas and included potential solutions.
- Taught multi-level students application and private courses encompassing a range of skill building activities.
- Instructed more than 300 students through lectures, discussions, group activities and demonstrations.
- Conducted small group and individual classroom activities based on differentiated learning needs.
- Communicated effectively with students by articulating clearly, selecting vocabulary, and assessing comprehension by varying methods.
- Listened actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitated learning for students, and built student’s confidence.
- Constructing and teaching ESL lessons for long and short-term foreign students.
- Each lesson is 80 minutes and consists of grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and pronunciation practice.
- Lessons are student-centered, with emphasis on student use and production of lesson material.
- Lesson plans are conceived of by the teacher, using a combination of personally developed materials and materials provided by EF.
- Results-oriented English as a Second Language( ESL) teacher committed to creating a hands-on curriculum, empowering students to succeed, instilling leadership, and creating multicultural awareness through teaching the fundamentals of the English language.
- Work closely with principals, teachers, ESL coaches and other school staff to provide a good learning environment for every student.
- Plan with homeroom teachers and develop ESL materials to meet the changing needs of students.
- Developed the English language curriculum including, lectures, tests and reading materials; improve students’ English with tutoring to prepare them for Cambridge testing.
- Collaborated with colleagues from the elementary, middle and high school to enhance the English program.
- Helped develop and organize the summer city camp for students with a variety of English skills.
- Used district snapshots and high school collaborative assessments to analyze the data and modify lesson plans according to the student’s needs.
- Adapted lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced ESL students or students with learning disabilities.
- Facilitated tutoring for those students who needed extra from Mondays through Thursdays.
- Participated in team meetings in order to collaborate on lesson plans and assess student progress.
- Develop and teach listening, speaking, reading, and writing lessons to build English proficiency in adult learners.
- Utilize a variety of methods, strategies, and curriculum to meet the individual needs of students of varied language levels.
- Plan effective lessons that encourage community, engage participants, and address cultural concerns.
- Creative troubleshooter with the aptitude to identify problems and execute practical solutions while delivering high quality performance under stress.
- Experience with heavy machine equipment (backhoe, ditch witch, bulldozer, pallet jack, baler, and forklift.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with various types of test equipment, toners, Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR), punch downs, fusion splicing, cable dressing, patch panels, ladder racks, and Panduit installation.
- Provide private instruction to individual students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, and build confidence in students.