These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Art Director resumes for your reference.
- Worked within branding guidelines for clients in automotive, food service and healthcare industries to create custom visuals for print and web.
- Led development and execution of design projects, including preparing files for production.
- Art director and designer of collateral for various clients such as Becton Dickinson, BMW Motorrad USA, Land Rover, Jaguar, RMA of Connecticut and SRS Health.
- Art director and in-house photographer for social media brands such as Bahlsan NA, Eight O’Clock Coffee, Good Earth, Tetley Tea and the Turtle Back Zoo.
- Art director delivering marketing initiatives for consumer facing campaigns at midtown digital agency.
- Designed microsites, direct mail, promotional e-mails and print collateral for American Express merchant, small business, and travel brands.
- Illustrated assets and directed animated videos for newly accepted card members.
- Helped reinvent the firm from strictly servicing financial clients to a broader branding firm with a strong emphasis on digital media.
- We became our own client and re-branded Baseline Design to BaselineGroupNY with a new business strategy to target markets outside of the financial world to offer a greater scope of service.
- My role as Art Director spanned all aspects of projects from conceptual stages through final delivery, including overseeing designers, freelancers, vendors and programmers.
- Worked on graphic designs for boy, girl, infant, young men’s and women’s apparel.
- Created artwork that fit the needs of our clients and customers, that stayed on trend within the current market.
- Responsible for shopping the market for current trends as well as introduce new ideas and concepts to our clients.
- Create packaging solutions that are on brand and add freshness to the overall brand look and feel.
- Design sell sheets and collateral materials to support the Sales Department efforts to ensure a comprehensive sales tool kit.
- Oversee outside creative agencies and photographers to keep all creative initiatives on brand, meet critical path deliverables and bring project to completion.
- Manage outside pre-press services to make sure that the all brand color guidelines are being matched to brand specifications so final color approvals can be given.
- Increased efficiency in workflow by initiating face-to-face interaction with the client on a regular basis preventing delays and miscommunication.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously from initial design to final production.
- Prepared final files to be efficient and production ready for mass production and automation.
- Manage any and all art needs for the company, including but not limited to product proofs, brochures, logo design, newspaper ads, catalogs, posters, and apparel.
- Update various homepages for the company’s websites on a weekly basis utilizing Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Collaborate with a diverse clientele on a daily basis to ensure all customer needs are met, and a high quality product is produced.
- Order all print materials for the client; which includes open communication with various vendors, to ensure our products are completed accurately and delivered to our customers on time.
- Art direction and design of digital experiences and custom content for Wall Street Journal advertisers.
- Collaborating with sales in campaign brainstorm, project ideation, and RFP visual prototypes.
- Working with writers, designers and programmers to iterate and refine visual and user experience for sold projects, and performing design QA to ensure design integrity of content for launch.
- Developed design deliverables that elevated, differentiated and functioned on-brand and on-strategy.
- Designed visual elements to effectively convey concepts for mens/ladies fashion and home goods.
- Maintained consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach.
- Designed layouts and executed the production for direct mail advertising materials.
- Concepted, collaborated, pitched and executed multiple campaigns often simultaneously.
- Coordinated with VaynerStudios and client on developing and executing photo and video shoots.
- Oversaw photo shoots and video shoots for all social and digital content.
- Collaborated with platform strategist to execute ideas that acknowledging latest trends and best practices.
- Direct and execute creative for itsasicknessproductions.com, FatPlant.com and Macys.com including social media and web design.
- Photography, oversee sets, retouching, editing, casting and financial planning.
- Provide support and clear communication to creative teams while ensuring work is creatively outstanding and meets all proposed objectives.
- Creative, production and consulting services for Good2bsocial, In The House, HMH, PIMS, Mod Media and various other companies.
- Collaboration with company managers to create and deliver projects on time, budget with maximum visual impact.
- Involved in all facets of projects, including concept, photography, illustration, layout, email bast, animation, production.
- Projects include but not limited to creation of whitepapers, web assets, banners ads, leave behinds, brochures, advertorials, infographics and other promotion and marketing products.