These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Animator resumes for your reference.
- Created visuals that appeal to leaders in the big data and high-tech world.
- Created the look and feel of the organization’s online presence in social media forums.
- Developed templates for e-newsletters, presentations and reports.
- Altered the style of animations and video materials for company’s YouTube channel and website.
- Designed unique print materials, including advertisements, brochures and logo designs.
- Creating medical graphics, animations, and instructional movies; using After effects, Maya and Photoshop.
- Story-boarding ways to animate/display information in aesthetically pleasing ways.
- Animating characters in various respiratory conditions and illnesses.
- As part of an upper-level course, produced 15 to 30-second films combining multiple programs; Cinema 4d, After Effects, and Nuke.
- Designed logo stings, film titles, and broadcast packaging; planned animation with thumbnails.
- Modeled and UV textured characters, logos, environments and props; lit scenes; animated pose- to-pose.
- Worked side by side with riggers in constructing character rigs including IK/FK and facial rigs.
- Experience in working on multiple scenes for animations and meeting the deadline given.
- Experienced in PreVis and meeting the Director’s vision for all scenes.
- Plan and execute character animations of game ready assets for AR and VR experiences for education.
- Prepare 2D animatics, final 3D animation, renders and composition of assets for company animation videos.
- Provide and utilize feedback to improve and troubleshoot assets in game engine and promotional use.
- I create cartoons for their website, using their property, in fun and exciting ways that is meaningful for kids of all ages.
- All cartoons are fully written, storyboarded, animated, and composited by me.
- Storyboarded in Photoshop, Animation in Flash/Animate, editing in After Effects and Media Encoder.
- Work in a friendly environment with other employees, where we decide what next move we are going to make for cartoons and the fate of the company.
- Facilitated the collaborative team and adhered to project executions and deadlines.
- Delegated the responsibilities among team members based on their strengths.
- Supervised and reviewed the work produced by the animators, designers, modelers, lighters and texture artists.
- I develop ArchViz 3D design models for Animation with progressive studies of rendering with realistic attributes.
- The integrative ability to multi-task with many facets of Science and Artwork.
- Skills obtained by studying in classroom, online courses and on-site.
- Worked alongside 5 talented animators in a fast paced tech enviorment to produce high quality animations for Grovos learning product.
- Played a key role to boost creativity and style in the ever evolving product guidelines.
- In addition, served as an important asset to Grovo’s in house film production team producing live action videos o site and editing video when needed.
- Created animations and special effects for casino games (social, mobile and land-based) Incorporated 2D and 3D effects in character and scene animations.
- Developed effective techniques, streamlined workflow and maximize efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Consistently met deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Responsible for the rigging and animation of in game assets for the top grossing apps, Game of War and Mobile Strike.
- This includes lighting, rendering, final adjustments and adding effects in Photoshop and After Effects.
- Then manipulating the XML to adjust timing of rendered out png sequences.
- Main point of contact for both projects and responsible for the multiple pipelines that both games required.
- Intern at Technical Innovations game design, modelling assets & environments for video game designer.
- Shot music videos & photography for bands at the Cobalt Café in Canoga Park, CA.
- Instructor at LAORT design college at three Los Angeles locations.
- Taught Premeire, AfterEffects, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver & Photoshop.
- Created, managed & updated numerous websites for small and large businesses using DreamWeaver & other website software.