These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Actor Example resumes for your reference.
- Performed choreographed pieces on stage with esteemed dancers and choreographers from all around the world.
- Trained under award-winning instructors at Dance Arts Academy, Debbie Reynold’s Dance Studio, Santa Monica College, and the University of Southern California.
- Versatile at all styles of dance, Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Breaking, Hip-Hop, House, and Contemporary.
- Toured the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, India and the High Seas entertaining a wide variety of audiences with acting, singing, dancing, audience participation and improvisational skills.
- Dance Captain: Oversaw rehearsals, taught new employees their job duties, maintained overall quality of the show by watching, taking notes and distributing them to the actors.
- Participated in post-show talk-backs for educational purposes.
- Assisted in organizing, marketing and public relations for benefits raising money for Broadway Cares.
- Performed in numerous Broadway and Off-Broadway productions as well as regional theater, film, television, and recording projects.
- Toured extensively in Japan, Europe, and the United States.
- Member of Actor’s Equity, Screen Actors’ Guild, and American Federation of Television and Radio Arts.
- Performed commercials for Coke, Coors, Honda, and Buick.
- Preformed Theatre, musicals, and industrial films throughout [company name].
- Professional headshot and theatre resume available upon request.
- Operate as small business, managing budget, brand, marketing materials, professional development schema, communication and relationships with broad professional network.
- Absorb, interpret and convey new material to audiences ranging from individual decision-makers to general public under non-negotiable deadlines, confidently, on frequent basis.
- Process feedback and adapt to change quickly, resourcefully and productively in time- and budget-sensitive work environments populated by highly interdependent stakeholders.
- Manage and adhere to constantly evolving schedule of meetings, auditions, shoots, rehearsals and other commitments in an industry where promptness and preparation are vital.
- Comfortable performing in front of large crowds.
- Collaborate/consult with team members to assess, plan, implement and solve problems during rehearsals.
- Ability to work with a wide range of age groups.
- Comfortable conducting question and answer sessions in front of live audiences.
- Performed extensively in Feature Film, Television, Commercials, Voiceovers and Stage.
- Extensive experience as a principal in numerous national commercials (Budweiser, Home Depot, Land Rover, Allstate, Verizon, Lowe’s, Gillette, GE, among others).
- Official spokesman for the largest phone company in the UK (Phones 4 U), which included appearances in over 25 commercials over a seven-year period.
- Lead host for Digital Sports Network that included directing, producing and writing original content.
- Active marketing, on phone and in person, to keep my product relevant and in demand.
- Mounting successful self-promoted productions, including securing inventory for props, finding and negotiating for a performing space, and setting and working within a very small budget.
- Quickly deliver quality work for prospective clients with very little notice.
- Stage management responsibilities including scheduling, contacting employees to ensure awareness of schedules, and ensuring the smooth operation of coworkers both onstage and off.
- With experience an training culminating to eight years of academic background and various professional conferences & workshops (KCACTF; Fitzmaurice 5 Day Voice Intensive) across the United States, I have procured work in summer venues of Emporia State University Summer Theatre & The Contemporary American Theatre Festival.
- Selection and presentation of new material is self chosen and produced.
- Marketing materials and distribution are a large part of this work as well as strong communication.
- Assisted in the implementation of motion pictures including The Confession, directed by Michael Landon, Jr., and The Final Resting Place of Smick Bumley.
- Enhanced the brand of Novant by participating in media placements with Michael Jordan.
- Participated in corporate training videos for local companies such as Bank of America, Lowe’s, and Wells Fargo.
- I have worked with several theatre companies as an actor in their productions, responsible for interpreting a script and skillfully bringing it to life using thoughtful and inspired choices.
- It has ingrained me with an understanding of how to collaborate within an ensemble made up of all kinds of people, quick and critical thinking, how to manage many facets of a project, excellent presentation and communication skills, and a very strong work ethic.
- I have been consistently successful in gaining work and I was represented by a top talent agency in New York City before moving back to Michigan.
- Study and rehearse roles from scripts in order to interpret, learn and memorize lines, stunts, and cues as directed.
- Work closely with directors, other actors, and playwrights to find the interpretation most suited to the role.
- Perform humorous and serious interpretations of emotions, actions, and situations, using body movements, facial expressions, and gestures.