Video Producers deal with every step of the video production process. They may be responsible for logistics, writing scripts, setting the budget, establishing deadlines, helping with the creative process, and communicating with the team. They need a Bachelor’s degree in film, video production, or broadcasting, and they usually start as assistants. Video Producers must have an eye for detail, storytelling, and creativity, as well as be patient and communicative. They must also be masters at using editing software and operating a camera.
A good resume is well-written and concise. It should be neat and easy to read, listing previous experience in a logical order.
Our resume samples will provide you with multiple examples of what you can include when writing your resume.
The Best Video Production Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Video Production resumes for your reference.
- Used video as a means to advance the comprehension and popularity of the sport of water polo.
- Created , directed, and produced The Counter Attack with Greg Mescall, an episodic program that focuses on the various news and events of the game.
- Served as Producer and Editor from concept to completion, in the coverage and presentation of all things USA Water Polo, including highlights, player profiles, instructional videos, and more.
- Completed the post-production process with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and others.
- Developed creative briefs and mood boards/storyboards, finalized writing/copy approval, scheduled vendors/facilities, and authorized all casting decisions.
- Guided all facets of production logistics and directed video shoots.
- Oversaw execution and completion of raw footage editing, graphic design/production, and soundtrack/music selection to assemble a finished product and compress for distribution.
- Conceptualized, designed, and produced all video assets for the Accelerate user conference.
- Leveraged resources available to me to research, pitch, write, shoot and edit video content designed for mobile/social platforms.
- Oversaw video projects from conception through completion, guiding the in-house video team in the absence of an executive producer.
- Created shot lists, booked talent and locations and prepared the location and set for shooting.
- Developed graphic elements for engaging users and growing brand audience both on social media platforms and for brand partners.
- Edit camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, motion graphics and special effects in the Adobe Creative Suite CC (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Speedgrade, and Prelude).
- Develop creative concepts in collaboration with the Digital Media team, Marketing department, and project stakeholders.
- Concept, write, prepare and engage talent for company-based video shoots using DSLR/RED cameras, Telepromter, RÃ¸de audio, KINO lighting equipment, and Konova slider packages.
- Produce, write, shoot, edit, encode and distribute videos for training, marketing, promotions, trade shows, and use cases about TVU Networksâ€™ revolutionary technology, products, and solutions.
- Set up and manage photography and film studio; maintain lighting, sound, cameras, and recording equipment.
- Professionally photograph and film products and models for press releases, advertisements, print magazines, data sheets, trade show booths, and websites; traveled to the 2016 Rio Olympics, Super Bowl 50, Arizona, and many locations around the world to acquire and created content.
- Budget, plan, set up, and direct photo and video shoots efficiently, thoroughly, and on time.
- Created original, high quality video scripts based on established objectives, and collaborate on visual ideas and execution with production team.
- Created and edit video content for multiple touch points including web sites, events, social media, campaigns, new product introductions, and service & support.
- Production of video content including format design, editing, storyboards, lighting, sound dubbing, audio levels, camera operation and creation of special overlay titles and effects.
- Supervise conception, production, editing and delivery of all video and streaming content.
- Management of talent, hiring and overseeing freelancers, establishing and maintaining tight deadlines.
- Establish site and viewership goals with product management and marketing.
- My principle responsibility is to produce 5-30 minutes of original video content a week in conjunction with our editorial team.
- I manage a team of associate producers to maximize asset and content productivity.
- I plan, schedule, organize, shoot, and produce these pieces on game reviews, which is the top traffic driver for the site.
- Produced all in-house video ads; increased conversion rates by 30%-150%; helped drive better ad placement and higher install rates while lowering CPIs.
- Developed 75+ unique creatives for 15+ ad networks; increased conversion metrics through rigorous A/B testing.
- Worked closely with producers and game teams to created App Store previews, feature prototyping and in-game videos.
- Created promotional videos for Apple and Google Play business development presentations.
- Conceptualizing, planning and executing videos adhering to budgetary guidelines and marketing vision.
- Creative direction for all videos under Enterprise Products & Solutions from concept to publishing on required outlets.
- Develop them based upon brand logoâ€™s and slogans to help gain greater audience and following.
- Working with sales team to review RFPs, develop project directives, and finalizing creative.
- Ensuring all projects come in on time and within budget by maintaining initial estimates and calculating final numbers.
- Pitching trending news ideas, directing shoots when necessary, supervising all on set crew, and overseeing all legal releases and crew payments.
- Support the marketing team by creating a wide variety of video content including product videos, technology videos, and event coverage.
- Maintain deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously, and produce high quality work under very tight time frames.
- Maintain a project calendar to provide transparency about workload, capacity, production timelines and deadlines to all stakeholders.
You need to make sure your resume stands out amongst the other candidates. It is the first impression that employers have of your work experience and skills. Use the samples above to put together a resume that best suits your needs and helps you get the job you want.