These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Senior Product Manager resumes for your reference.
- Manage the life cycle of products throughout initial concept development and production phases to meet company objectives as it aligns with distribution and strategic growth by working through sourcing, costing, vendor selection, and final product design.
- Conduct daily communication with overseas office on issues of new product development/sourcing, price negotiations and sampling/rototyping.
- Maintain overseas communication with Shanghai offices in DEV BOM/SSR/action items.
- Created wireframes for enhanced filter and sort functionality for account balance information which reduced user time per workflow action by 25%.
- Led a team of 10 in the design and development of a new payment functionality which enabled users to initiate payments in bulk,increasing transaction volume by 10% and optimizing user workflow by several hours.
- Leveraged Tealeaf to identify and develop a currency toggle feature which allowed users to view portfolio data in over 100 currencies using real-time rates retrieved via an API integration with Citi FX Desk.
- Developed an analytics strategy by defining key metrics and KPIs for the product’s growth.
- Increased the revenue from tips to drivers by 8% by improving the system of tipping.
- Led the redesign of mobile applications on iOS and Android which increased the conversion rate of the completed trips by 15%.
- Expertise in articulating the entire process of prediction using either Logistic Regression or Linear Regression.
- Technology Expertise: Blockchain, SQL, Sqoop, Spark SQL, Informatica, Pentaho, MicroStrategy, Netezza, Oracle.
- Subject Matter Expert: helped Data Scientists understand telecom domain in predicting Customer Churn.
Senior Product Manager
- Drive product innovation, strategy, roadmap and execution as product team lead for Search & Discovery across all devices for macys.com & bloomingdales.com.
- Work on both customer facing and internal tools to drive engagement & conversion and, improve operational efficiency & productivity respectively.
- Work within a matrix organization collaborating with various cross functional teams to align on product vision and strategy.
- Negotiated features, timelines, and priorities with cross-functional stakeholders to create and evolve the product roadmap for go90, a mobile video streaming service.
- Collaborated with Agile product owners to ensure sprint priorities were consistent with the roadmap.
- Product and Project Manager on cross-functional teams that established user experience and service delivery requirements for next generation FiOS TV products.
- Promoted to lead creation and monitoring of internal quality assurance systems and controls while managing the successful delivery of two product lines from sale through delivery.
- Briefed and coordinated developers and other departments on product development projects to achieve alignment across all stakeholders.
- Worked collaboratively across multiple departments to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Define web strategy for brand redesign and develop roadmap with clear project goals, technologies and resources needed to execute.
- Direct implementation of web strategy to optimize online experience and provide a unified branded journey across hundreds of B2B & B2C websites impacting over 1 million site visitors monthly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization in Product, Marketing, Communications, Operations & Technology and CX & Design to deliver digital products and platforms.
- Design data process models to deliver required data components in compliance of tax rules.
- Prepare marketing documents on products for sales managers.
- Construct statement of works (SOW) and review contract offerings in detail with attorneys.
- Accelerate product development cycles by providing effective business and technical requirement documentations with process workflows, decision charts, computation models and test cases.
- Monitoring and reviewing store performance on a regular daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Join weekly Business Review meetings with Vakko Holdings’ senior management.
- Preparing product forecast and monitoring inventory by location.
- Visit stores and market on regular basis in order to understand customers’ and stores’ product and merchandising needs.
Senior Product Manager
- Plan and lead the migration of a $1 billion global e-commerce platform to a cloud-based platform built with a RESTful API and microservice architecture.
- Gather requirements from cross-functional teams by leading discovery meetings to assess the current state of the platform and define the desired future platform.
- Design a product roadmap with budget and resource allocation for next three years.
- Ensure that technical decisions align with business goals by collaborating with business stakeholders and overseeing the work of architects and engineers.
Senior Product Manager
- Managed the full product life cycle and roadmaps for Worldscope, Reuters fundamentals and Reference Data Concordance data feeds.
- Created JIRA epics and stories, lead Agile scrums related to Thomson Reuters fundamental data feeds.
- Attended sales/presales meetings as subject matter expert for fundamental and reference data concordance content sets.