Maintenance technicians are responsible for a firm’s preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance and emergency repairs. Their duties include performing inspections on equipment to identify problems, inspecting building systems such as air conditioning and heating, completing routine work orders, providing technical support on issues with computer networks and troubleshooting faulty electrical circuits. To become a maintenance technician you need a high school diploma or GED. In addition to prior experience in maintenance or construction, employers may require an associate’s degree in electronics or an appropriate field.
A good resume is well-written and concise. It should be neat and easy to read, listing previous experience in a logical order.
Our resume samples will provide you with multiple examples of what you can include when writing your resume.
- The Best Maintenance Technician Resume Samples
- Wrap Up
The Best Maintenance Technician Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Maintenance Technician resumes for your reference.
- Daily reporting of scanning activities as related to equipment and personnel in the technical dept.
- I prepare report of level 3 anomaly to smiths France for quick intervention.
- Monitoring and supervising of maintenance activities undertaking by external technician and subcontractors.
- Carried out maintenance work for all equipments & utilities used in fast food shops/restaurants.
- Performed maintenance of electrical system(replace light, bulb & socket clean & repair circuit breaker panels etc.).
- Assisted in setup of heating, ventilation, refrigeration and other systems & conducts repairs when necessary.
- Performed and managed routine Walgreens Stores maintenance tasks, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, repair and maintenance.
- Inspected store structures to assess functional systems and detect issues: made repair notes and recommended solutions.
- Prepared structural and equipment surfaces to prevent wear and tear.
- Performed minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary.
- Complete inspections of offices and laboratories with Maintenance Manager.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
- Performed and responded to maintenance request, and escalated specialized requests to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC technicians.
- Kept tongues, elevators, stairwells, lavatories, laundry facilities, common areas, and waste disposal areas clean and organized.
- Repaired or replaced plumbing fixtures, light figures and switches, ballasts, doors and hardware, windows and screens, and floor covering, including tile, hardwood, laminate or carpeting.
- Patched painted and finished hard surfaces, and changed air conditioning filters as routine maintenance.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance is completed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Provided safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Performed in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Performed highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provided emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performed mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, trouble-shooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Sets up and tears down chairs, tables and equipment in meeting rooms, and function rooms.
- Clears debris from entrances, walkways, pool areas and any other usable.
- Uses hand tools and power tools in making minor maintenance repairs and maintaining grounds and walks.
- Shows commercial leasing spaces to prospective lessees and presents the benefits of renting in the building community.
- Communicates with tenants to ensure that maintenance requests are handled satisfactorily.
- Maintains the grounds and interior of various commercial building, as well as handles other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Collaborated with all departments to ensure a smooth workflow and efficient organization operations.
- Followed company procedures to maintain the work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Performed routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems operated efficiently.
- Communicated with supervisors on a regular basis about operational issues, changes and when machinery needed major service.
- Provided maintenance and safety for a two hundred luxury apartment complex improving efficiency and response time to daily tenant issues throughout the premises.
- Inspected and coordinated work performed by outside contractors.
- Responded to work orders on a daily basis as well as routine emergency service calls both during and after hours.
- Performed minor electrical, plumbing, and heating/cooling Systems.
- Performed maintenance and construction work for a medium sized construction company.
- Handled routine repairs for retail and foodservice companies as well as residential customers.
- Directed teams to handle more intricate projects.
You need to make sure your resume stands out amongst the other candidates. It is the first impression that employers have of your work experience and skills. Use the samples above to put together a resume that best suits your needs and helps you get the job you want.