These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Freelance Writer resumes for your reference.
- Profiled businesses throughout the state of New Jersey for Business to Business publication.
- Interviewed start-up entrepreneurs and major pharmaceutical and biotech CEOs.
- Adopted writing style that focused on insider-relevant details but concisely explained complicated concepts for professionals unfamiliar with specific fields or industries, such as pharmaceutical industry restructuring or New Jersey real estate market status.
- Writing press releases for businesses involved in the Austin food/hospitality industry.
- Interviewing clients by email, telephone or in person about updates to product lines/services.
- Writing deadline-driven press releases and revising them according to PBPR specifications.
- Control social media, marketing, blogging and PR efforts for multiple clients.
- Keep media and marketing up to date and exciting through regular newsletters, contests/giveaways,blog posts, detailed reports and customer relations.
- Have conducted interviews at events like Austin Film Festival, SXSW and New York Fashion Week for Orange Magazine, Us Weekly and Fashionably Austin.
- Researched and completed assignments in a timely manner. (Required less than 48 hours per assignment).
- Properly finished articles in their intended format (For example: Blog, PR Documents, Essays, Articles, etc.).
- Ensured each assignment was easy to read, and ensuring the key points were highlighted.
- Works with clients around the world to create top-quality content and copy.
- Published in a variety of online outlets including Real Clear Policy, The Inquisitr, Huffington Post, and more.
- Editor-in-chief of an online commodities journal with readership including industry leaders and top analysts.
- Achieved and maintain top-ranked status on the world’s premier freelancing website.
- Daily collection of live stats, taking pictures and videos at high school football games in the area.
- Analyze the data, summarize the event, design the print media, and send to local newspapers for print the next day.
- Blogger about high school football games.
- Write and produce a variety of content for digital and print publications in the business and sports sectors, including Yahoo, San Antonio Express-News, Costco and JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Completed multiple assignments for JP Morgan Chase & Co. particularly focused on thought leadership, commercial banking, and marketing and communications sections.
- Outline, develop, and pitch comprehensive integrated product and service content ideas for middle market organi- zations.
- Pitch, develop and deliver accurate engaging content after discussing with editors and adhering to style and brand requirements.
- Write online content based on specific Meta keywords under the direction of designers to improve search engine rankings.
- Edit various types of copy including educational materials, newspapers, magazines, books, business letters, dissertations, theses, queries, etc.
- Write in-depth online and hard-copy articles.
- Opinion pieces polished on HuffingtonPost.com, Aljazeera.com, CNN.com, Dallas Morning News and other media.
- Wrote and self-published memoir, Joy in the Morning – A Mother’s Journey from Tragedy to Triumph.
- Developed content and created website to promote work as freelance writer and wellness coach.
- Offer feature and hard news journalism services to regional and national print and online publications.
- Contract writer for the Houston Chronicle, a daily newspaper, reporting on a variety of topics including government, law enforcement, education, and business.
- Freelance articles have appeared in business trade publication Venues Today, Community Impact Newspapers, and CityBest.com.
- Provided content services for website and product packaging for Purrfectly Comfy LLC.
- As a freelance writer, I enjoy the opportunity of taking on a variety of different writing assignments.
- My clients lay out the criterion for the assignment and provide me with the necessary background information to complete them.
- I review every step of the writing process with my clients, and provide them with preliminary drafts, so they know what direction I’m taking with the assignment.
- I do this to provide them assurance and peace of mind while they patiently wait for their assignment.
- Partner with various companies on projects such as professional resume and cover letter writing for high-level clientele, article feature writing for online publisher, editing services for online publisher, and consultant for independent/indie publishers.
- Consult with customers via phone and email through the creation, revision, and final project completion to ensure customer satisfaction, cultivate lasting relationships in the interest of retention, and promote a positive brand image for service provider.
- Review peer submissions for quality, accuracy of information, and to ensure originality of submitted work.