These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Dentist resumes for your reference.
- Currently in private practice since 1999 providing dental services to the community in all phases of clinical dentistry.
- Our practice has a high-tech and pain-free philosophy which is most pertinent to the treatment of all our patients.
- I keep myself updated with the fast-paced world of clinical dentistry by taking multiple seminars, conferences, and hands-on courses to keep up with the rapid changes in the dental materials, equipment, and dental technology.
- Completed comprehensive full mouth exams and performed expertise in all the clinical fields of Dentistry.
- Treated anxious patients with care and making their experience joyful.
- Carried out treatment planning with skill and professionalism.
- Accurately complete and obtain information in a courteous and respectful manner to determine a treatment plan.
- Perform examinations and treatments quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with dental staff, providers, and patients.
- Ensure that written and verbal instructions are clear and concise.
- Completed complex surgical extractions of partially and fully impacted teeth that required a surgical hand piece for sectioning of teeth and ostectomy.
- I was a dentist working in a non-profit facility, doing all phases of dentistry including preventive, restorative, prosthetics, oral surgery, and emeregency root canals.
- My patients ranged in age, starting from the age of 3.
- Most of these patients immigrated from countries where comprehensive dental care was not available.
- Provided Comprehensive dental care including treatment planning, operative, fixed prosthodontics, removable prosthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery and periodontal therapy in a high volume, fast paced clinic.
- Provided leadership for front office staff, clinical staff and on site lab technician in an effort to drive efficiencies and profitability.
- Created and fostered a fun, upbeat and productive atmosphere where employees thrived and patients enjoyed their experience.
- Ive attended CE courses & weekly doctor meetings where focus topics cover patient care, advancements in dentistry, the business of dentistry and learning from other dentists & specialists.
- While working in both offices percent profitability & percent collections increased.
- Surgery, molar endo, Invisalign certification, sleep apnea, and orthotain/myobrace CE completed and utilized in practice.
- Worked with a wide variety of cases, including crown & bridge work, cosmetic dentistry, Endo and All-on-4 cases.
- Worked with an orthodontist and periodontist 1-2 days/month to provider comprehensive care to patients.
- Attended new doctor orientation, including 3 days of CE courses.
- CE courses provided by company include 12 hours of laser training.
- Treated pediatric patients age 3-19, including Medically Compromised, Autistic, and Mentally Challenged Children.
- Dental Treatments include but not limited to, Restoration of Simple and Compound Cavities, Surgical and Non Surgical Extraction Of Single and Multi rooted teeth, Placement of Prefabricated Space Maintainer, Core Built up, Porcelain Crown Restoration, Pulpotomy, Placement of SS Crown, Debridement and Non Surgical Treatment of Periodontal Disease.
- Replantaion of Avulsed Tooth and Orthodontic Evaluation and do referral accordingly.
- Diagnosed patient’s dental conditions and educated patients on oral health.
- Assessed treatment options and effective treatment plans and successfully carried out agreed clinical treatments.
- Personable nature allowing children and parents to feel comfortable.
- Successfully helped children overcome dental fears by displaying kindness, patience, and compassion.
- Travel to different sites, build rapport with different school staff and promoted team work with rotating dental staff.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Created treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of patients.
- Interpreted x-rays, Safe administration of anesthetics.
- Highly skilled dental professional who is well presented and articulate.
- Has experience with infection control and sterilization procedures.
- Excellent patient communication and education skills.
- Able to anticipate dentist needs and act accordingly.
- Our Dental Assistants sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment, prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient, and obtain patients’ dental records.
- During dental procedures, assistants provide aid by working alongside the dentist.
- They hand instruments and materials to the provider and keep patients’ mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices.