These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Construction Superintendent resumes for your reference.
- Hire to construct a $45 million luxurious condominium from preconstruction to closeout.
- Assist project management team in development of construction project schedule, scope of work for buyouts, and logistics plan for construction.
- Attend preconstruction meetings with ownership, investors, architects and engineers.
- Building of ground up 4 story facility for sandy hook pilots pile caps grade beam structure with site work parking lot, undergrounds and complete interior and exterior of building.
- Running all subcontractors from site work, mep to finish on exterior and interior of structure.
- 2 week look ahead developing a fast tract schedule.
- Supervised excavation and installation concrete foundation and the erection of structural steel and installation metal decks.
- Organize, plan and schedule all phases of construction in order to complete the projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and vendors to ensure that project is on time and within budget.
- Demolition with existing high pressure and low pressure steam to all existing airhandler units along with low voltage and high voltage electric.
- Also demolition of existing ductwork, electrical, high pressure and low pressure steam in the follow areas ccu, maternity, delivery and emergency department.
- Installation of new airhandler units in association with new ductwork throughout, with new high pressure and medium pressure steam piping and all electrical work associated with HVAC upgrade throughout O.R. storage area, fourth floor MER, all CCU rooms, all maternity and delivery rooms.
- Planed, scheduled, supervised subcontractors and coordinated construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepared and submitted budget estimates, progress and cost tracking reports, RFI’s and reviewed change orders as well as monthly payment requisitions.
- Reviewed projects to monitor compliance with building and safety code regulations and to complete inspections.
- Supervise all trades of full interior renovations on both commercial and residential sites for Multiple Glenwood Management Luxury Rental Buildings.
- Maintained and order material for job sites & coordinate waste disposal.
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day construction operations on a 16 stories / 230 thousand square foot job site in Battery Park City.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to planning and coordination of subcontractors activities with the objective of completion the projects within budget and schedule and within the parameters of the building managements and users requirements.
- Strong emphasis is made on quality, safety, and creativity in performing the work and meeting the owners’ goals without negatively impacting the comfort of the tenants.
- I took this job in order to learn first hand the challenges of this title in Manhattan small construction projects.
- Generate, schedule and completion of punch lists and coordinate deliveries.
- Manage day-to-day field operations, quality control, and verification of compliance with submittals.
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts, managing team members, scheduling and timeliness, ensuring project completion according to specifications, and other key activities related to construction projects.
- Recruited by this major commercial construction company to inject structure and seasoned leadership to the project management process.
- Traveled to several states to perform end-to-end construction management for fast-paced, high-pressure projects.
- Developed project plans, coordinated schedules, managed subcontractors, and supervised crew members.
- Manage work orders and inspection of work to ensure quality assurance and completion on schedule.
- Daily workforce count, tracking of work production and troubleshooting issue and providing solutions.
- Present to Project Managers status of trade work and also provide recommendations to keep project on target.
- Provide experience and leadership with fire safety team and different inspection requirements.
- Readily available to all resources during emergencies and on weekends to keep the project on schedule.
- Facilitated processing of RFI’s, submittals and samples among the subcontractors, the owner and the owner’s consultants.
- Stayed consistent with project schedules and plans for all FFE installations.
- Acted as the liaison between Building management, architects/engineers, clients and the subcontractors.
- Assigned projects and tasks to employees based on their competencies and specialties.
- Followed through with competent execution of project plans by insuring that proper tools and equipment is provided to all construction personnel.
- Conduct weekly site meetings to review project progression and generate detailed meeting minutes for tracking subs.
- Implement design layouts and adjusted applications to compensate for job issues to insure timely completion of scopes.
- Supervised and controlled installations of structural component alterations of large scale retail space projects.
- Daily control and coordination of multiple sub contractors for work progression reports and schedule updates.