These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Babysitter resumes for your reference.
- Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents.
- Organize and take part in activities such as homework guidance, games, outings and exercise.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment inside the home.
- I have been babysitting children since I was 17.
- I have a ton of literally cousins, 12 nieces and nephews, and 3 goddaughters that I have cared for over the years.
- I have cared for children from a week ago and up for days at time.
- Ensure child was taken care of, fed, and dressed prior to mother’s return.
- Helped with homework, translate questions that the child had difficulty understanding, and worked on math problems to practice for standardized tests.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and snacks focusing on the child’s liking and disliking preferences.
- I have been babysitting and nannying to pursue my passion in child care.
- I have had the opportunity to work with many families of all different races, cultures, and religions.
- The diverse range of families has taught me many new and challenging things about working with children.
- I have developed many skills such as diapering, assisting with potty-training, learning to teach reading and writing skills, and learning new cooking skills to meet dietary needs.
- I answer wide range of childcare needs for parents leaving on business or personal trips.
- In need for after school care, or out for a day or evening.
- I prepare meals for children and keep house cleaned and picked up.
- I bathe and groom younger children when needed, and assist older children with bed preprations.
- Accompany children to and from school, on outings, and to medical appointments.
- Perform housekeeping duties; such as laundry, light cleaning, dishes, and linen changes.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations, and information about activities, meals, and medications.
- Monitor and participate in recreational activities, such as games, simple handicrafts, and songs.
- Prepare food for children, serve meals and refreshments to the children and regulate rest periods.
- Keep mental records for the parents on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Maintained daily records of children’s individual activities, behaviors, meals and naps.
- Promoted good behaviors by using the positive reinforcement method.
- Created and implemented developmentally-appropriate curriculum that addressed all learning styles.
- Established a safe play environment for the children.
- Developed multilingual and multicultural staff and curriculum to serve families from diverse backgrounds.
- Built stable, consistent and positive environment for 2-year old children.
- Six years childcare experience, Managed general housekeeping duties, including feeding, diapering, resting, and cleanup.
- Babysitter for six old months through seven year old foster care children.
- The duties included feeding, bathing, and dropping off and picking up from school.
- Taught toddler-youth students sign language.
- Establish positive relationship with the children by designing creative games and activities, so that the children could learn and have fun at the same time.
- Prepare meals in the absence of parents and ensure that the children eat on time as per their daily routine.
- Make sure that the children enjoy their day by taking them out for walks and to parks; keep a close eye on their activities.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for the children and make sure that only permitted people came to visit the children.