These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Volunteer Sample resumes for your reference.
- Volunteer in both the Volunteer Department as well as the Physical therapy department, specially the outpatient setting.
- In the Volunteer department, assist with coordinating potential volunteers and current volunteers.
- Helped coordinate volunteers and participate in community outreach events such as the Loisaida festival and the Back-to-school event for Gouverneur.
- In Physical therapy outpatient, assist providing a sanitary environment for the patients, physical therapist, and assistant by cleaning up after patients and organizing the area.
- Helped out at the bake sale by making jello for the sale and organizing the pastries during the bake sale for 2 hours.
- Served food to locals at fundraiser for children with diabetes during 3 hours.
- Walked at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer after fundraising and donating the money.
- Maintained the occupied site by inspecting photo documentation and enforcing site rules.
- Conducted vehicular inspections and wrote detailed reports of incidents that took place on site.
- Received packages sent to the site to make sure they got to their proper recipients.
- Surveying site to make sure that all customers are taken and help with inquiries.
- Keep site organized & Establish and maintain an organized filing systems record all contracts, proposals program files, correspondence, documents and reports.
- Filing documents in the correct places, organizing, paper clipping, copying, and delivering items.
- Developed organization, listening skills, and experience taking instructions, as well as reporting results and any errors.
- The tasks were ensured to be done efficiently, and with attention to detail.
- The main purpose of this volunteer experience is to learn to listen to people and apply it, as well as to find ways to do things as efficiently as possible while still following instructions.
- Volunteer domestic worker at hostels in Israel during summers and college breaks.
- Also, volunteering as a teacher’s assistant in an Israeli kindergarten.
- Additionally I have been in various roles of teaching, leadership and responsibility while going to college within various positions.
- Supported teen group, assisting facilitator and stimulating conversation for group discussion.
- Organized social media campaign, updating Facebook account and increasing followers.
- Formed collaboration between Healing Center and the World Harvest Community Center, implementing new partnership to spread awareness of Teen Dating Violence.
- Conducted biological field surveys for several different species including Atlantic horseshoe crabs (Limulus polyphemus), mute swans (Cygnus olor) and piping plovers (Charadrius melodus).
- Used Trimble GPS units and physical maps to collect point data for nesting swans.
- Collected population data on mute swans including number nests, eggs and individuals utilizing a kayak to access nesting areas.
- Installed symbolic signage and fencing on beaches both to both protect the nesting habitat of piping plovers as well as educate the public on the presence of the near threatened species.
- Assist staff with checking materials for damage and removing them from the shelves.
- Prepare the library for opening by performing assignments such as rearranging, straighten chair and tables.
- Shelving and arranging material such as books, magazines, and periodicals.
- Solved customer computer issues on a timely basis I did setup and monitor daily backup servers & prepared the backup tapes to be shipped offsite.
- Created user accounts and give permissions and OU accounts in our domain in Active Directory.
- Created share drives for different departments to share resources.
- Spent two weeks in Parismina, Costa Rica working for a turtle conservation program.
- Participated in community outreach in an effort to educate the local community about the importance of sea turtle conservation.
- Volunteered at a local nutrition center that served daily meals to the children of the village.
- Performs any combination of following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition: Sweeps and mops floors.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- I have worked with people with disabilities and we had all sorts of fun.
- We played some games and also worked on some arts and crafts.
- It was really amazing to be able to work with such inspiring people.
- It taught me not to take life for granted, and to be grateful for what I have.