These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Lawyer resumes for your reference.
- Helped senior partners in the preparation of lease and employment agreements and incorporation of legal entities.
- Attended court hearings; attended several business meetings with clients; negotiated out of court settlements.
- Performed legal research with respect to a landlord-tenant case involving a Lebanese secondary school.
- Retained as outside counsil for Companies and businesses.
- Investigated complaints of retaliatory and discriminatory employment practices.
- Developed detailed litigation strategies for each case.
- Analyzed Data to test compliance with all legal reporting regulations.
- Proven business and legal professional with over 20 years demonstrated ability to acquire and retain new business including Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
- Procured revenues totaling over $50 million including recoveries from defaulting, bankrupt and previously written-off entities.
- Successfully brokered deals and negotiated contracts involving commercial real estate transactions over diverse business sectors with organizations including Silverstein Properties and Cushman & Wakefield.
- Commercial financing consultant with involvement ranging from business development, sales, marketing and compliance to litigation in diverse arenas including collection, work-out, credit card processing and merchant advocacy.
- Administering files in the following areas of law: real estate, litigation, debt collection, probate and matrimonial law to include drafting documents.
- Communicating and meeting clients, colleagues, experts and counsel.
- Liaising with financial institutions and insurance companies.
- I provided specialized knowledge in the areas of liability, insurance, risk management and urban development.
- Given that the main purpose of the company was the urban management and the real estate operation as well as the development, execution and consulting Plans for the urban projects of the municipality, my activities included, but were not restricted to, the analysis and consulting in risk management and the design of the best insurance solutions for the company.
- I oversaw the claims related to the hiring processes and the general company operation.
- I also provided substantive inputs for Policies and Procedures revisions.
- Managing relations between local community and third parts, I have been negotiating about contents of contracts, mainly with corporations, among those also foreign, therefore also in foreign language.
- I have been very successful in executing debts, that have been active 10 years and more as well as other active debts, which has reflected in enlargement of influx and regularly paid new debts.
- I was a professional mentor for two lawyer’s apprentices in years 2011 and 2012, therefore I have also succesfully passed my experiences on younger colleagues.
- I reviewed the applications for funding by individuals seeking to appeal against their conviction or sentences.
- This required reading the transcript of entire criminal trials to identify potential issues, than legal research to assess chances of success.
- I would than draft advice recommending that funding for the appeal be approved or rejected.
- Worked in litigation and corporate groups including Media Law, Worker’s Compensation, Corporate Law and Administrative Law and Labor Law.
- Assisted in all stages of litigation, including initial consultations with clients, advising on pre-litigation issues (such as applications for security for costs), preparing for and attending Court hearings.
- Regularly advised both partners and clients as to relevant case law and legislation i.e. providing a legislative overview to the Australian Physiotherapists Association with regard to the ability of physiotherapists to administer certain pharmaceutical substances.
- Assisting principal with the preparation of contracts and ancillary project documentation; publication of “Construction Contract Principles” & “Adjudication in Construction”.
- As the website editor; Preparing case notes, articles and reports on legal developments relevant to areas of practice (published on the Firm’s website.
- Conducting extensive due diligence and advice for a range of legal issues including; construction, taxation, public policy and strategic development.
- Managing client budgets and invoices, working within projected timelines and reaching monthly billing targets.
- Assisted in the litigation of Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Personal Injury, Workers Compensation and Dust Diseases claims.
- Appeared before the Local, District and Supreme Courts at Sydney as well as in the Dust Diseases Tribunal of New South Wales.
- Drafted Court documents including defences, appearances, affidavits, motions, discovery lists.
- Provided extensive legal advice on quantum and liability.
- Assessed quantum on claims including all heads of damages both economic and non economic loss and legislated workers compensation deductions where appropriate.
- Specialized in non-litigation area, including IPO, capital and private equity investments, mergers and acquisitions, construction law, labor law.
- Have participated in several Initial Public Offerings and foundation of Investment Fund.
- Also have pertinent experience in Construction and Real Estate.
- Have second chaired in several cases representing our clients in relation to civil or criminal issues.
- Preparation, tracking, distributing and archiving of official correspondence between Client and Consortium partners.
- Preparation of the package of necessary documents to submit to the Owner of the construction project.
- Verification of monthly progress payment reports in accordance with Letter of Credit issued by bank.