These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Administrative Coordinator resumes for your reference.
- Hire/schedule college assistants and federal work-study employees.
- Work with Human Resources as the departmental coordinator in hiring new adjunct employees.
- Collaborate with the adjunct supervisor to facilitate orientation for new hires and ensure that appropriate support services are provided.
- Accurately processed tuition reimbursement for nursing staff, managing a $2M budget.
- Played a key role in transitioning reimbursement process from paper to electronic.
- Improved filing system efficiency, resulting in successful regulatory agency visits and audits.
- Commended by the Director and Assistant Director of Pharmacy, Senior Director of Nursing Education, and Education Specialists for providing outstanding administrative support services.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, including identifying needed resources and arranging for required support (i.e. Technical, A/V, etc.) for meetings and events.
- Setup and coordinate meetings, cancel meetings based on knowledge of the subject matter and attendees, identifies information that can be disseminated and to whom and assists with special events planning.
- Gathers data and/or information from various sources and prepares summary reports based on compiled information.
- Assists with the scheduling of preventive maintenance or testing for HVAC, BMS, annual backflow testing as well as building maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Assists with the scheduling and coordinating of fire drills every six months, maintains documentation on such activities.
- Works with Practice Administrator and FPO Marketing Team on marketing initiatives, attends events and meets with internal and external practices/businesses to promote ColumbiaDoctors.
- Maintained and facilitated bank deposits, processed insurance payments and managed outstanding AR.
- Acted as a liaison between patients and medical staff; provided administrative support to all medical staff.
- Responsibilities also included data input of patient demographics, verifying patient insurance coverage, obtaining medical referrals, and prior authorizations/determinations.
- Managing the Director and Faculty calendars under minimal direction, including organizing large, complex meetings involving multiple parties both internal and external to the organization, and all travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and set up on-site Seminar Series Seminars, guest visits and special center events; meeting preparation (produces emails blast/announcements; coordinating the logistics and technical support, catering arrangements, etc.) and other related activities.
- Preparing, processing, reconciling, verifying and tracking the Center’s purchase orders, reimbursements, expense reports, and invoice payments.
- Processing weekly timesheets, ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system; facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors; trouble shooting issues and request.
- Responsible for oversight of program operations and all administrative activities related to the Cardiac Transplant/VAD Program.
- Implements and monitors changes required related to various regulatory agency standards; manages compliance UNOS, CMS, and Joint Commission Institutional and Department rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and maintain documentation of new clinical staff training and education.
- Coordinate and perform a wide range of operational activities for 2 departments; serves as a liaison with other departments, faculty, staff, students and external constituencies and regulators in the resolution of a variety of day to day administrative and operational issues, including notifications and follow-up regarding time-sensitive compliance records or information as needed by other departments and external constituencies.
- Assess and respond to employee, visitor and outside inspector visits and telephone calls regarding University policy, rules and procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule mandated equipment calibrations/certifications, radiation surveys, other inspections and maintain required documentation to ensure compliance.
- Transcribe and distribute minutes, material, agendas and member roster for Safety Committee, Institutional Biosafety Committee and Compliance Committee.
- Communicate with staff and faculty to reserve spaces, speakers, technology set-up and meals for events.
- Work with various transportation venues to arrange travel for students, faculty and administrators.
- Create reports, charts, invitations and correspondence as required for event set-up and tracking.
- Responsible for securing insurance verification and authorizations to initiate patient care, with careful attention to insurance criteria for a timely collection of co-pays and reimbursements.
- Perform patient registration with Invision, and patient data entry with Redoc and Soarian office programs.
- Schedule a high volume of patient appointments supporting a 19 person staff of physical, occupational, speech pathology and pediatric therapists.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of co-payments for weekly reconciliation reports for all four departments, and input treatment charges for therapists’ sessions.
- Assist with program planning, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Assist Program Director in preparation of all reports and ensure they are submitted in a timely manner and maintaining the filing system and to DOH and DOE.
- Monthly update of staff and school calendar, ensure all time cards and documents are done correctly.
- Provide exceptional programming to students and families while supervising the review and completion of due process claims.
- Corresponds with parents including public advocacy groups regarding the status of legal cases filed by parents.
- Display the highest ethical and professional behavior and confidentiality with families.